Emirates NBD

Emirates NBD Employee Reviews for Retail Sales Associate

very Good

one of the best organization to work . You will get the best working culture in this bank . People are so much professional . Best place to work . I will highly recommended to work in this bank . I have my best memories in working with this bank ,Really best place to work .

godd work culture

good place to wrok , learn new things, excellent sales and products training, overall good line managers/attractive incentives and slabs ,variety of products

Pros

free shuttles service

Cons

no cons

A dog eat dog world for sales department.

People are so unprofessional. A very competitive workplace and the management seem not to care about their employees welfare. A sales world is competitive but it doesn't have to be toxic.

Good

Typical day is our closing date when we have to finalize our all submitted cases. I have learned situation handling and management & Coworkers are also good and cooperative. Moreover, hardest part is when we do not have business and manager keep calling us ad finally the best part is when we achieve our targets but we confirm at the end of our closing day.

Pros

Strong HR

Cons

Customer and manager design the schedule of our day, less time for perosanal life

Good Organizationto work with

Good work environment but no job security overall good management and nice place to get further opportunities improves communication skills and confidence

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Emirates NBD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Emirates NBD Reviews by Location

• Emirates NBD
  • Retail Sales Associate
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?