Emirates NBD logo
Emirates NBD

Emirates NBD Employee Reviews for Personal Banking Advisor

productive

Great people makes organization grow.I loved working for 12 years ,looking forward to rejoin .Lost job due to family issues back home and was stuck for 6 months

Pros

job security

Cons

No growth

It had a good experience

Work in emiratesnbd bank gives a lot of experience it's a good management all systems is digital also the company development her employees by giving training. It's successful bank

Working with ENBD was rewarding, growth-learning, challenging coupled with some stressful moments on the side

My 8 years working experience with ENBD has helped me be a better person. It has shaped my personality as well being able to work with different nationalities having different cultures and characters. I've learned to be more patient and to listen to people's needs. Though there were times that I'd been stressed (due to sales targets) but at the end of the day, I still feel good, realizing that I was somehow able to help other people with their needs.

racist management

very racist management , no chance for development , you work very hard and instead of appreciation you will be considered as threat and the management start relocating you in many places until you resign

Productive place

Productive and top level bank in UAE. Good working atmosphere. Reliable brand and have nice goodwill in the market. Spacious and well designed offices .

na

I work as Personal Banking Advisor in a branch, my day starts at 08:00 AM with interacting / handling customer. I deal in different product selling, services / problem solving and other queries. Branch banking is one of the core banking solution which helps in developing knowledge of various processes with different applications and software.

review

EmiratesNBD was my first job and it was the best ever bank I've worked. i was working there for 7 years and had to resign due to health problem as i left the country for 8 month. would love to join them again.

Product & services are excellent in the market

Emirates NBD is one of the leading banking in the UAE. The product features and services are excellent in the market.The delay for processing the application have to be reduced.The co-operation between different department is less.The policies and procedure are thought compare to other organisation. The employees satisfaction is very less as because of the discrimination on the nationalities .they are not considering the education qualification over here.These are the main draw backs that I have experienced .

Pros

Product Features are good

Cons

The Culture of the organization have to improve a lot .

Work culture

Work culture matters a lot for everyone. Motivation should always be the first preference and we follow that here. Employee centric. Awards and recognition. .

Pros

Appreciation

Cons

Every work as cons but we have to overcome

Worst experience ever

Alot of internal games happening in this organization and it reminds me with mafia . All wasta and certain nationality is controlling it

Place you can get productive and fun place to be with

Typical day worked during the official working hours were we deal with the customers. Makes u learn about the requirements for the customer and market situation. The management gives the complete support for bring up the caliber within you by providing the trainings and supporting co-workers who is always available and helpful at any hardship at work we face. The Hardest part of the job is the situation were the customer is actually willing to get the product and unfortunately the person is not eligible to get the product.

Productive and Fun loving environment

It has all the good qualities of a big group and a health but very competitive working environment. Pressure is there but if you work hard you get rewarded.

Pros

Working Environment

Daily interaction with clients and colleagues

Start our day with a morning huddle with my colleagues. Reading my mails and reviewing all hand over works from yesterday. Follow up all the pending cases to back office and other customer request from yesterday. Formally learned about bank procedures and policies. We work as a team as one family. The hardest part of my job is doing the multi tasking. The most enjoyable part is when the branch achieved our monthly assigned target.

Pros

6 hrs duty

Cons

1 day off

First job for me.

I always wanted to work at a big organisation and was very happy to join Emirates NBD which is the largest bank in the middle east in terms of assets. I started as a customer service and learned on how to handle customers , to manage the time I serve every customer and used different programs such as CRM and Finacle. At the start it would be hard for me as I did not have any banking experience. But I definitely went through all bank processes and policies which helped me to work as a customer service and personal banking advisor. During my job role i was examined by the branch management on different aspects to achieve my KPI. And was shifted to Personal Banking Advisor department which was a challenge for me as I had to open accounts , perform sales , handle customer complaints and encourage customers to take banking product and services. It took a while and was able to promote the bank product and services for the customer such as opening accounts,credit card request applications, auto and personal loan etc.I enjoyed dealing with multi national customers . I learned a lot at this branch which was at Mall of the Emirates , which is considered as one of the most busiest mall and branch in the Dubai. I experienced working under pressure and could manage it. In the end of my internship and my hard work,I passed my internship program by my university and the bank itself and got good results and feedback (can be presented).

Pros

free lunch sometime, friendly staffs and helpful.
  • Emirates NBD