Emirates NBD logo

Emirates NBD Employee Reviews for Executive Secretary

Executive Secretary1 review
United Arab Emirates1 review

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 584 reviews

Emirates NBD takes care of you, a professional work place.

At Emirates NBD, you get transformed into a professional, capable of handling any stressful day, within your stride. I was the Champion of the Cohort - Certified Associate Programme (CAP). Emirates NBD teaches you to go that extra mile and push yourself to achieve anything. The workplace culture is corporate and professional. We are like family and want to return to work every morning for a new task to be accomplished. There are challenges and the management is very helpful to accomplish these challenges. I enjoyed my work at Emirates NBD and want to go back to work again at the first instance. Its commendable how the management teaches you to handle stress and come out successful. Each day is very challenging and full of learning opportunities. I loved my work and my workplace. I have no regrets. My Typical day at work - My Manager used to travel a lot on business trips. At Hanoi he lost his ipad which was given by his children and now had an emotional touch to it. I went that extra mile to reach it to his next destination at his hotel reception which put a smile on his face. That was my achievement and honour. If he is happy business comes in better. All in all, I still would want to work with Emirates NBD at any given instance. God Bless.

Pros

Good Learning and development work place.

Cons

Was so busy with work could not find the cons.

• Emirates NBD