Emirates NBD logo
Emirates NBD

Emirates NBD Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative42 reviews
United Arab Emirates42 reviews

A great bank to work for, productive and fun.

EmiratesNBD is one of the most reputable banks in UAE to work for. Its been a great pleasure serving EmiratesNBD and its customers. Learnt alot of skills and personal development growth through routine online training and courses provided by EmiratesNBD.Attended and took part in many voluntary programs sponsored by EmiratesNBD.

Fun and nice

Lots of activities outside the bank, social life , friendly , team work and cooperative teams, competitive opportunities between staff with incentives for winners

Very productive and fun place, you will always get surrounded by positive energy and great multicultural environment. The only problem is the management who some of them are promoting racist behaviour and supporting specific nationalities from their home nation.L&D Dept. Is one of the greatest dept. and team and they will always ensure that you're equipped with the resources and information/toolkit and that you're ready to cope with any situation that may arise.

Pros

Reward and recognition every quarter, transportation and, other staff engagement

Cons

Unfair promotion, no clear criteria for IJPs, as most of the time a candidate is already chosen by the manager, while the advertising is only for completion of recrucesses and showcase

Very interested to work back with ENBD

Be a part of respected Corporation that offers experience and challenge with encouraging environment and competition to enhance my knowledge and to improve my career potential, willing to become associated with a Corporation in which I may work to my highest potential.

Its nice to work this bank

Well its is one of the local bank of the united arab emirages. Banking sector will allow us to learn many things in accounting.Good scope for those who are with accounts background

Pros

Nice

Good

Fun place and loads to learn

Emirates NBD is a fun place to work with loads to learn in the banking industry with various products to choose from. EmiratesNBD continues to be the leader in the UAE banking sector.

Pros

Fun Place and Good Training

Cons

n/a

Was a good experience for me.Met so many nice people

Communicated directly with customers by phone, electronically or face to face. Provided customers with technical support using maintenance procedures created with company products. Wrote and kept accurate records of discussions and correspondence with customers. Managed and supervised a team of customer services representatives. Provided customer service team with feedback.

Banking experience

I learned a lot about all banking services. always overloaded and has to achieve high targets with no overtime. it was really difficult to cope with management unrealistic requests

Very challenging and productive

Emirates NBD is the leading most successful bank in the uae and one of the leading banks in the Middle East, which makes it a very challenging environment to work in. I have learnt many skills and and over come many challenges and I believe that will play a big part of my success in my future employment.

Pros

Very good APR rates for customers, free transportation and very attractive bonuses

Cons

Very long hours.

management were good

Handled 200 company’s accounts, total liability AED 400 million performed 103% in 2016. ● Promoted to business relationship manager in Aug 2014 ● Promoted to Business Banking department in Feb 2011 ● Best overall customer service performance in business banking department in 2011. ● Awarded as excellent team player 2009, ● Crossed sell, inbound sales (credit cards, car loans, personal loans). Marketing for the new promotions. ● Provided financial information about accounts, credit cards, and loans, for all ​products​ of Emirates NBD, Network International, Diners Club, Dnata card, Priority banking, Private banking and smart Business ​(taken English & Arabic calls)​. ● Expert with all ​Emirates NBD products before and after the full merging between Emirates Bank Group and National Bank of Dubai.

Pros

understandable managers

Cons

target

Excellent ambience, good growth carrier opportunities for the best.

One of the best banks I have worked with. Great ambience, customer oriented . Good incentives are provided for those who go the extra mile. Fun place.

Pros

Team outings with good food and fun

Cons

Long hours of travel in Dubai to the work place.

Emirates NBD

Assisting customers with their end to end banking related requirements. Learnt the principles and Ethos of International Banking Worked with people from various cultures and backgrounds The most entertaining part of the Job was meeting new people everyday and from diverse nations and cultures. They spoke and discussed their experiences or anecdotes from Daily life

Pros

Learning and Development

Cons

Nepotism

Working place environment

the team that I worked are supportive,funny and friendly. We are always available to assist each other with the majority of struggles. They have been very accommodating with my holiday requests. Flexible working hours.

Pros

Surprise Burthdays, Free lucnh treats

loved it

amazing place to work in, great friends, and ambitious, also fun. I liked the flexibility the bank provided, and the hard work it was giving out for everyone to do, as its great learning place

Dubai Based Bank

for for bank under contract for EITC for enterpise customers. having 10 years of experience in telecom industry as customer service plus floor support

productive and fun work place specially because of the management and collages.

One good life experience it was to work for ENBD. the Managers were so friendly and helped me learn so much. Even though there is slow growth but the management\is still very supportive.

Fun Team to work with

Typical Day : Answer calls, assist clients , servicing etc What I learnt : Client Servicing Management : Employee Growth Organisation oriented Workplace Culture : fast paced Hardest Part : workload Enjoyable Part : colleagues & the team

productive, stressful and unbalanced

Though it is a very big name in the market but for starters it is very tough to get on with ans secondly the salary is also very less as well the benefits.

Nice place to work

Got an opportunity to explore the retail banking industry, the call volumes always were very high but still gave me a lot to learn. but unfortunately had to quit because of recession in 2009

Pros

Learnt International banking functions

Cons

Call volumes were really high

Great Work- Life Balance

Emirates NBD is great place to kickoff your career. Annual perks are very satisfactory.My personal experience working with Emirates NBD has been extremely satisfying.

Very nice place to be in

I've got a lot of information and experience from working as customers services in a place like this, And also it's a great environment and very creative assistance,
  • Emirates NBD