Emirates NBD logo

Emirates NBD Employee Reviews for Customer Relations Representative

Customer Relations Representative25 reviews
United Arab Emirates25 reviews

Workplace is purely professional

I could straight away say that the culture is good and fine enough, but on the recent circumstances in the way of job security which happened to me is not admirable.

Good

Company environment is very good Salary package are not very good Staff and environment is nice Management are very cooperative Everything is very nice

Productive organization

bank was best at its team work, tough part was the targets and short time given to complete. most enjoyable moments was during team building programs .

Pros

free lunches, free gifts

Cons

short time for targets

fun & work

it is a very good bank with high esteemed brand in UAE banking market.i learned a lot about handling customers queries.workplace culture was good enough.get the settlement done from other banks is the hardest part of my job.

Pros

nice working atmosphere

Cons

no salary hike for 3 years

Working with one of largest organaisation and bank in uae

Being apart of the organaisation is really proud moment.I will really miss my days in enbd.Management caring there employees like a family and the management giving more importance to extra curricular activities.

The Best company to work for

To start with, the most amazing part of this company is it does not let you feel like you are a employee. It feels like a family. Work is good and great seniors to guide. You feel you are in safe hands. Amazing culture, great benefits, great pay, good opportunity to learn Sales force and awesome people and management.

all kinds of fun during work to pull out all of treasurer we has

1- every day at work we have to listen for music first after that we can start 2-learned time managment 3- they are so supportive 4-so nice work place along with GYM room for fun 5-end of the month once you closing the target 6- once i receive my incentive SMS

emirtes nbd sales learing school

• Building relationship with existing customers for getting references. • Understand the need of the customer and explain the products and features. • Listing eligible companies for giving cards and loan. • Using optimum levels of ethics, new marketing strategies and maintain good relationship with the customers for further references. > Tension realizing programs

Good company

A very good company to work with, Salary and other benefits are the best when compared to the other banks in UAE. Very good working atmosphere and management.

Good Work Culture

Great place to work with , Highly professional and good work culture, Company have great work ethics and provides a great environment which is encouraging to work .

Pros

Free lunchs

It was prodictive work there

After working here no one is able to wok in any other financial institutoon because of independence and security on ethical grounds along with fun, picnics and get to gather to enjoy the over all success.

Pros

Complete independence with fun and picnics

Cons

Salary is very less

Overall a good experience

I have worked with several different departments with EmiratesNBD. Starting with the call centre when Emirates Bank and NBD were completely different entities. I then started working for Priority banking in several branches and lastly in Private Banking at the head office. Clearly it has great career growth opportunities with various guidance, courses which were provided through out.

Pros

Career Growth

Cons

Salary

excellent working culture

It was a great experience working for Emirates NBD. It has a great brand value in the market.I learnt a lot which will surely help me in future. I started my carrier with them and I never felt like this was my ist job.

Decent Environment, Fun People to work with.

Let's just love the place where to work with regardless of the Environment and the people. Thumbs Up and very much recommended!

Productive and fun work place

Productive and fun workplace to in. Diversity in the work environment is encourage. Respect for all employees, regardless of their race, religion or background.

Cool atmosphere to work

I have enjoyed every bit of enormous career so far,i have learned a lot from management & co-workers to improve my skills & knowledge. however i found my field which is marketing a bit difficult but really thrilling & enjoyable too at the same time i m proud of being the marketing person.

Pros

visiting new places and meeting new people everyday

Cons

time less job

Productive and Fun Work place

I do not feel the typical to get business every day on day The most enjoyable part of the job is Customers Response Emirates NBD Service also very good

Pros

Monthly once outing

Cons

No extra hours

Good Work atmosphere

* Very Normal Sales Environment * Learned about sales Skills * Supportive management * hardest part is to get appreciation * management was reachable at any point of time

A good learning place!

The culture in the bank is very much professional. I Learn't a lot in this organization and its fun loving and diversify.assisting customers with different cultures to solve their problems was my priority

Pros

Pros experience in a multinational company

Cons

work on weekend.

challenging targets

A very good team work experience and unity. A target based job makes it very hard to achieve and balance between personal and professional life.

Pros

parties

Cons

overtime

Bank is Good

im Satisfied with bank policy and management. its an well known organisation and products are really beneficial for customers.
  • Emirates NBD