Emirates NBD

Emirates NBD Employee Reviews for Consultant

Relaxed work culture

I am working there as a consultant and it has a very communicative work culture. It provides a nice work life balance and has a very conducive work environment.

It is nice company

It is nice place to work & explore our skills. I loved working over here as consultant, it is very nice place to work and you can get many options to explore.

It was a good experience

It was a great experience but looking for something different at the moment , would like to change a bit far from banking in my career to prove myself better in other areas

Pros

Job security

Cons

Work load being pushed by mangers

No work life balance and no advancement in the career

No work life balance and no advancement in the career. Do not have any appraisals. The workplace culture is not so good. Need to spend long hours in the office.

Technically advanced

They are adopting new and latest technologies so Good place for learning new and latest technologies. but work life balance is completely nil. Other benefits are good.

Emirates NBD is synonymous with perfect work life balance.

The business is efficient and the work load is generally relaxed. Payout is good and the management provides decent flexibilty to the employees. Growth may or may not be fast depending on the skillset that the employee was hired for.

Its very good company to work and we can maintain work life balance and Business is so interesting to work.ENBD will teach many technologies to work so we can learn many skills here to grownup our career..

Pros

Free Busses

Good place to work in Dubai

As one of the leading banks in Dubai, it was a good experience working in the BI team. I got to work with many business analysts and learnt a lot about the banking industry through various reporting projects.

good, but no work life balance

good, but no work life balance . contract employees are not treated properly too much work load mangement is worst explaining the non technical manger the technical things product

Management skills

I have a banking carrier in pakistan more then fifteen years now in dubai working for emirates nbd bank for more then three months.having a expierence of managing a sales teamsekling different retail banking products doing people management thats my basic skills...

Pros

People management

Cons

Sales skills...

Jobs at Emirates NBD