Emirates NBD

Emirates NBD Employee Reviews for Call Center Representative

Immense pressure with fun workplace

I Enjoyed my day to day moments at my job and learned that time is important factor in any one's life.. We should value our time management. Working with EMIRATES NBD BANK , is just an other moment in my life where i felt i have learn alot of things as prfoessional.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Assistant team leader/ call center

Handling inbound calls related to all products. Give training to the new joiers. Assistant team leader in checking the team KPI and find plans to improve it. Taking the escalation from the customers

It was a friendly environment

Emirates NBD Bank was my first workplace when I first came to UAE Made me learn new techniques and skills . Put me into the right path , learned new ways of how to handle the calls and the customers . Learned most of the call center agents and skills.

creative and fun workplace to join

it's a perfect environment to learn banking and marketing just the only thing that needs to be improved more is the financial benefits for the staff..

Great environment.

I have worked in Emirates NBD as a call center agent and it has definitely been the best experience I have ever had. The environment, the staff, the management, everything is just amazing.

Productive and funplace to work in

The treatment was always up to the level and the managent know how the call center prossurised and they always trying to make it easy and they are undestanding and they never miss treat any one and makes alot of training to make sure the work is easy but the pay out was less.

Pros

Free meals

Cons

Low pay out

Average

Very congested atmosphere, lot of shouting & screaming in the call center. It's not hectic but not for the faint harted. Rewards are good. If you want to earn some quick bucks.

Pros

Rewards

Cons

Overtime hours, Busy, Congested

fun workplace

It was fun working with EmiratesNBD, specially during the monthly rewards and recognition, you'll get time off from work after month of stressful hard work meeting your sales target. You get to enjoy camaraderie with colleagues, team buildings in and out of the country. Lots of perks, like international trip absolutely free, incentives, team buildings, lunch and dinner out after meeting quotas. The hardest part of working with the company is that I had to work away from my family for years, I had to sacrifice in order to provide and supply my family's needs.

Fun Work Place

•Highly talented Customer Service Professional with over 7+ years of success providing Excellent Customer Service in the Call center industry with regards to Training, Quality and Operations (TL) in various processes based on Banking, Credit Cards in Egypt and UAE Recognized as a top performer consistently achieving Training, Quality and Operations goals. . co workers are such wonderful people. . most enjoyable part of the job is making people happy and satisfy. . the hardest part of the job is listening to others complaints.

Pros

HR activities

Cons

its & a professional work place with strong banking experience giving to staff

starting the shift timing by logging in on time taking calls after the bank gave a professional training about the bank products and systems such as CRM, Avaya , vision plus & customer service skills ,i learned in this role all about the customers & banks systems & also what is the banks different departments & how much time on needs to resolve issues & get the information from to keep the business level high.the managements are so experienced in what they do & they are flexible but they are professional in the time of peak. this role needs you to be friendly & keeps you the best in team work since you have to help the Customers & your work mates to give the best service level, & i like the team work myself in any work place also.the hardest time of the job is in the peak time & the new updates come with it for the new information but at time you have to adapt with it & it will become so easy.the most enjoyable part is the customer appreciating your services.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Emirates NBD?

Fun

Good. Interaction with arabic people. Not so bad. Helpful. Making understand un-educated people. Interacting and resolving problems of our fellow indians.

Pros

Free transport and cheap food in their canteen and shopping coupons every month

Cons

-Na-

It is a nice experience

It is a nice experience, *Got a comprehensive knowledge about the bank product and process. *Work with people from different cultures and different languages. *Improve my skills.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Emirates NBD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Emirates NBD Reviews by Location