Emirates NBD

Emirates NBD Employee Reviews for Business Development Executive

Productive and fun work place, Good support from management

Blessed working with them, Good management support, enjoy my work and I fulfill my responsibility towards my work, Happy to work with such a Good company, special attention to each and every employee, helpful and supporting, friendly environment

Productive and nice working environment

Leading bank in Gulf Countries, enjoyed working under a strong banking leadership Growth is ensured if you do hardwork and smart work No 1 in serving the customer

Productivity

It was quiet interesting because the job role which i have to perform was difficult though i manage to perform with my skills and learnt a lot from my seniors of putting the effort in a smart way in order to achieve the sales . In fact i constantly over achieve the target given per month was a great satisfaction for me .

Pros

Customers

Cons

Salary Delay

There is too much polics in the channel partners of Emirates nbd

I worked with channel partner of emirates ndb but favouriteisme is there. Too much politics. But I did something gud that's why I survived upto one year.

Pros

Ye my company gives free lunch first and last Saturday of the month

Cons

I worked till late night

Work Place should more of challenging

Work place should be more of challenging so that the best of the results can be delivered towards the given task. Wit all the support from the organization.

Pros

Good Environment

Cons

No Cons

Friendly Environment

Emirates NBD has always an opportunity or a platform where people wants to work. So, was I. However, the management was friendly and above all the co-worker were always helpful.

Pros

Friendly Management

Cons

No cons

a typical day at work

That’s an interesting question. I love Sunday's, mostly because the day flies by in a flash. On a given day, during the early hours you will find me speaking to the clients, finding out – proactively – what their priorities are for the week, meeting with team for half hour to communicate the clients’ needs and organizing the team schedules around the client’s priorities. I do this on Sunday so that the rest of the week is well organized and we can effectively use our team’s time in exceeding client’s expectations and avoid Thursday evening surprises. Rest of the week goes in delivering the product(s), updating the status with the client, answering emails and calls from our global teams. My role involves extensive management responsibilities and staying organized is not an option

Enjoying banking in UAE which is a good experience over all.

In UAE market Emirates NBD is good experience to work with, learned a lot about UAE banking culture, worked with experienced seniors also proof myself as a successful sales executive.

Pros

Monthly lunch, quarterly reward celebrations, annual events

Cons

Job is related to sales and in this field working hours can not be decided

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Emirates NBD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Emirates NBD Reviews by Location