Emirates NBD logo

Emirates NBD Employee Reviews for Bank Officer

Bank Officer9 reviews
United Arab Emirates9 reviews

Good at all

Happy to work on n Emirates NBD since 2015 up to date I’m working on n Abu Dhabi as retail Banking Officer working was n personal loan department normally i do my target in monthly basis

Productive.

- Convenience time. - Training provided. - Good management. - Multi-national, - pressure and serious. - Easy communication. - Internal communication is up-to-date.

Good Brand with a very stressful environment

Day starts with chasing customers, clearing of emails and sorting issues of customers Requesting support from the seniors for approvals etc delivering withing TAT Colleagues are fun to work with but very much competitive

Good benefits

Very large infrastructure. implementing lots of new technologies. Very supportive and great team work. very busy with work. amazing place to work with.

Fun

Good working environment and it is a multi cultural people i get to work with and met with various types of customers. The difficult part of the job is the working time where sometimes i have to work on weekends and night time and the enjoyable part is i met different types of people i get to know them personally and know their cultures.

ok place to work

ok place to work. But depends on your manager. You will need to strike the work life balance in the bank. It is a good practice to leave on time and not stay back as a practice.

Productive and fun place

Every day is a challenge and a new day to begin with the task. working with Emirates nbd gave me a wide exposure of experiencing mixed culture ,different nationalities across the globe. I learned about the people, work, atmosphere, language and overall training which helped me hand in hand. Management was a great implement towards my working skills. I learned from my superiors. workplace culture is dramatic place, i loved working with different nationalities across the globe it was great experience to work with. The hardest part was the every month achieving target for rating. and market crash was affecting the rating and incentive. The most enjoyable part is every week fun activily and every quarter award and recoginitation award event.

Pros

free transport

Cons

extending work hours

Scanning project

I was apart of a project, called backlog scanning projecct. My job was to reconcile the total file taken for processing . And prepare the data base in excel

Great culture. Respect and Recognition. Great Learning. Co workers were helpful and professional. Good experience overall.

Jobs at Emirates NBD