Emirates NBD logo

Emirates NBD Employee Reviews for Bank Clerk

Bank Clerk6 reviews
United Arab Emirates6 reviews

Good inverolment

Excellent to work with Emirates NBD, it’s challenging environment , with good reputation and staff friendly. Wishing to be rehire again to contribute more of thier vision and mission of the bank

Well known company and stable

Stability of the company gives the security of job to all it's employees. Very well balanced environment and diverse because of it's multi cultural environment.

Pros

Networking

Cons

Job promotion

Productive and Fun

typical day at work: waiting for the arrival of passenger as i was assigned at Terminal branch. What i learned: do not depend on the other people. Always be honest and be true. Management: inconsistent Work place: clean and peaceful Hardest part: travelling (almost 1 hour travel) enjoyable: team building

Pros

good benefits

Cons

long travel time

good place to work and learn

a good place to work at with a lot of learning opportunities working hours is convenient salary package is not suitable for people with families. .

Very good performer

The day begin always with good spirit and energy.The job gives me full satisfaction during the day.I am learning new things daily and trying to implement in my work related areas.I am getting enjoyment when my manager appreciate me for my good work.My colleagues are always very good interms with me and they like me very much.Nothing is hard to me related my work . I enjoy my work. As a reward I have achieved THE TOP PERFORMER of Emirates NBD.

working in the bank is like having a big family sometimes your are all busy but sometimes you have time to bond and chat with each other.

A typical day at work...coming early and on time and preparing the counter every opening day. I have learned so many thing like to have more patience with the customers and learning to be accurate. about the management, they are fair enough with all their staff the management are all very cooperative and helpful. the hardest part of the job is when there are too many customers and the machine got offline and we have to finished all the customers without them getting angry and not keeping them so long on the queus. The most enjoyable part is when you are receiving your salaries and bonuses and incentives.

Pros

birthdays, special occasion, bank anniversary, somebody got a high score on Mystery shoppers

Cons

when the machine got offline.
  • Emirates NBD