Emirates NBD

Emirates NBD Employee Reviews for Administrator

Good organization

Good organization for the people who wants to work with the teams and nice environment.You will learn new things and those who want to work in UAE I will recommend

productive

overall experience in ENBD was amazing, nice colleagues, good managers, nice work environment. comfortable working hours. they provide good training facilities that enhances your ability to contribute towards the organisation,

Emirates NBD is the biggest bank in the Middle East with a staff strength of 7000.

Emirates NBD strongly encouraged work-life balance and believed in giving back to the community. A typical day at work started at 8:00 am. The team would meet at the start of the week to go through the projects and goals for the coming week.Once tasks were assigned it was the responsibility of the employee to ensure completion to the satisfaction of all the stakeholders. However should the employee need any guidance or intervention from the higher management, it was readily provided. Teams had lunch together and a concentrated effort was made to not discuss work. Most staff finished the day at 4:00 pm. We however had the flexibility to start the day 9:00 am and finish at 5:00 pm. Any challenges faced by the employee were overcome with the support and guidance of the higher management.

Pros

Employee discounts, Low interest rates on credit cards and loans

Having a proper work life balance

Lot of learning right from day one and still learning new things . Work is quite exciting . The most important thing is cross training myself for different products. I have learnt the FX and MM operations and have to learn derivatives and capital markets.

Pros

R and R

Cons

Transport issue

Professional and hardworking workplace

All of my days start with a great expectation, we start our work sharp at 8.00 or even earlier. depends on the time we reach office. My 8 years of experience has gained me with quiet a great extend of knowledge. we do the centralized operational jobs for all the branches as well as corporate segments. we work in Finacle based system.My job role includes transactions approvals of the account opening as well as a/c maintenance in the system. we have a team of efficient management who stands and supports the staff. My co workers and extremely helpful. Since we handle 120 branches all of our days are hard. we have a service level agreement of a day, so we need to tackle all the documents which come in. We have a fun session time on thursday afternoons where we conduct fun games and competitions, this is the time which we enjoy the most with full heart.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Emirates NBD?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Emirates NBD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Emirates NBD Reviews by Location