Emirates NBD logo
Emirates NBD

Emirates NBD Employee Reviews in Sharjah

Sharjah14 reviews

Best place to work

I really enjoyed working with Emirates NBD with good organisation and good environments. We had good professional working environment. Team work was excellent awith branch managers guidelines.

Pros

Many benefits like medical facilities, air ticket

aaa

Represents normal "point of contact" for many customers in their basic over-the-counter banking needs. Provides efficient service to customers including cash deposits, cash withdrawals, and currency exchange transactions. Handles other services such as customer instructions on cheque collection, funds transfer, outstanding orders, stop payments, and account inquiries. Guides customers to other points of services. Takes advantage of every opportunity to delight customers, sell the bank, and demonstrate interest in providing other services.

Pros

aaa

Cons

aaa

Management should be okay if they know the person who manages per team. Also, racism is always present but overall the company is good with the benefits for their people.

Fun place and loads to learn

Emirates NBD is a fun place to work with loads to learn in the banking industry with various products to choose from. EmiratesNBD continues to be the leader in the UAE banking sector.

Pros

Fun Place and Good Training

Cons

n/a

It was a friendly environment

Emirates NBD Bank was my first workplace when I first came to UAE Made me learn new techniques and skills . Put me into the right path , learned new ways of how to handle the calls and the customers . Learned most of the call center agents and skills.

good place to work and learn

a good place to work at with a lot of learning opportunities working hours is convenient salary package is not suitable for people with families. .

Nice place to work

Got an opportunity to explore the retail banking industry, the call volumes always were very high but still gave me a lot to learn. but unfortunately had to quit because of recession in 2009

Pros

Learnt International banking functions

Cons

Call volumes were really high

best working organization

my job timing was 9 to 5 management was so nice and best job environment was highly professional best relation with the co workers the management always arranges the courses for our best betterment and professionalism BEST BANK IN UAE

A great company to work with , where you always get to boost yourself in the competition with targets and always a team leading environment

Cons

Sandeep having an experience in sales & customer service as well. Sandeep have done masters is Marketing from University of Pune.

Its been good experience working with Emirates NBD. I have learned so many things from the management. Work environment is also good.

The work place is fun.

Provide excellent customer care to customers regarding daily transactions, addressing inquiries, and problem resolution, in accordance with Emirates Bank policies.

2 years of experience

It was a good experience for me, by learning a lot of new things, new culture, new environment.Was able to achieve my goal by giving my valuable time.

Summary of the Work experience

same daily routine work, gained lot of experience with the bank.Management does not care of the employees. Co workers are good.

Pros

timmings are nice

Cons

health facility is not fully covered.

an Excellent Table Tennis Player

An Excellent Table Tennis player love to play cricket aswell

Pros

n/a

Cons

n/a
  • Emirates NBD