Emirates NBD logo
Emirates NBD

Emirates NBD Employee Reviews in Dubai

Dubai448 reviews

Productivity

Depends on the manager ur work the entire culture depends, but management and office environment is awesome place to work, one of the best place to work in UAE,

Pros

Good and adequate training

Cons

Work stability

Ok

Its been a mixed bag of experiences. The people are great, the management not so great. The pay for UAE can be good depending on how much you bargained in the interview otherwise you are paid as low as they can get you. Everything is need to know, so expect little transparency. For the UAE its a strong brand.

Pros

Strong brand, nice people

Cons

Always chasing your tail

productive

Great people makes organization grow.I loved working for 12 years ,looking forward to rejoin .Lost job due to family issues back home and was stuck for 6 months

Pros

job security

Cons

No growth

Good inverolment

Excellent to work with Emirates NBD, it’s challenging environment , with good reputation and staff friendly. Wishing to be rehire again to contribute more of thier vision and mission of the bank

It's a lovely atmosphere to work around.. I worked there for about 9 years.. Awesome experience.

It's amazing to work with Emirates NBD. It was my first ever job in UAE.. I worked there for about 9 years... Awesome I love enbd.. I wish I can go back now.

A great bank to work for, productive and fun.

EmiratesNBD is one of the most reputable banks in UAE to work for. Its been a great pleasure serving EmiratesNBD and its customers. Learnt alot of skills and personal development growth through routine online training and courses provided by EmiratesNBD.Attended and took part in many voluntary programs sponsored by EmiratesNBD.

Treasured years with them.

I worked with them for 8 years and those years are really treasured. This is where I have grown professionally. They treat us like family and if given a chance, I would still work with them.

One of the largest banks in GCC. Technologically advanced systems. Friendly working and relaxed. Scope to learn a lot.

One of the largest banks in GCC. Technologically advanced systems. Friendly working culture and relaxed. Scope to learn a lot. Room for growth if you perform well. I got 3 increments and promotions in 3 years.

Pros

Flexible

Cons

If you get a good boss your work life is good

Pressured Job however made It fun place to enjoy the work

Overall working experience is great , a customer oriented focused organisation that made it great however work-life balance was issue most of the time due to late sittings on regular basis.

Pros

Brief Sport events among employees, pat on back

Cons

Long working hours, work life balance

Very productive and fun place, you will always get surrounded by positive energy and great multicultural environment. The only problem is the management who some of them are promoting racist behaviour and supporting specific nationalities from their home nation.L&D Dept. Is one of the greatest dept. and team and they will always ensure that you're equipped with the resources and information/toolkit and that you're ready to cope with any situation that may arise.

Pros

Reward and recognition every quarter, transportation and, other staff engagement

Cons

Unfair promotion, no clear criteria for IJPs, as most of the time a candidate is already chosen by the manager, while the advertising is only for completion of recrucesses and showcase

Jobs at Emirates NBD

in Dubai
See more jobs

great opportunities

outstanding work place and atmosphere and management behaviour like family and on time salary medical facility for employees and their family GEM AWADRS on good performance.

Emirates NBD takes care of you, a professional work place.

At Emirates NBD, you get transformed into a professional, capable of handling any stressful day, within your stride. I was the Champion of the Cohort - Certified Associate Programme (CAP). Emirates NBD teaches you to go that extra mile and push yourself to achieve anything. The workplace culture is corporate and professional. We are like family and want to return to work every morning for a new task to be accomplished. There are challenges and the management is very helpful to accomplish these challenges. I enjoyed my work at Emirates NBD and want to go back to work again at the first instance. Its commendable how the management teaches you to handle stress and come out successful. Each day is very challenging and full of learning opportunities. I loved my work and my workplace. I have no regrets. My Typical day at work - My Manager used to travel a lot on business trips. At Hanoi he lost his ipad which was given by his children and now had an emotional touch to it. I went that extra mile to reach it to his next destination at his hotel reception which put a smile on his face. That was my achievement and honour. If he is happy business comes in better. All in all, I still would want to work with Emirates NBD at any given instance. God Bless.

Pros

Good Learning and development work place.

Cons

Was so busy with work could not find the cons.

Very good experience with a-lot of challenges

Network international llc , part of enbd is recommended from my side for everyone. You will feel as you are part of a family everyone cares about work without considering long working hours as difficulties. Were celebrating success together . Trying to write short review . Very good experience of handling angry merchant , or handling any matter together

Not safe not stable

Not safe since a lot of staff lose their job due to covid 19 Benefits fair Too long to finish Exit formalities Not stable not safe Salary is not enough at all

Good

Overall satisfactory....working with Enbd is we feel more secure, comfortable, and overall good payables. Good atmosphere, good management, my review rating is 5/5

productive and fruitful so much

it's an amazing exp. to work in ENBD starting from the variety of culture and the strong training with the full support from the management all the time.. this is all aside the good benefits of salary and other benefits as "transportation- training - home loan - study loan - car loan - personal loan" all of that make the exp. there are really amazing however the work in sales environment is still stress.

Pros

transportation - loans with very low interest %

Cons

high target - no over time however you have to extend your hours to achieve the target

Great experience Multi- cultured environment Dynamic work culture Fast- paced Learning ground Importance to self development Trainings provided Thank you

Pros

Great team

Cons

Unstructured at times

Good Place to work as you gain experience and exposure to the market.It was a bit stressful as of the working hours capacity. The staff was friendly and helping.

Highly unvertain job environment full of politics

I worked twice once as AM in tanfeeth ENBD as FTE but after completing my probition period my cotract along with peers were ended for no reason. I hunt job for six months on tanfeeth visa they again hire me on contract as a temp with same salary and again ended it up after 1 year and i was asked to leave. This organization usualu hire people and once there work done they fire witimmediate effect

very Good

one of the best organization to work . You will get the best working culture in this bank . People are so much professional . Best place to work . I will highly recommended to work in this bank . I have my best memories in working with this bank ,Really best place to work .

Very interested to work back with ENBD

Be a part of respected Corporation that offers experience and challenge with encouraging environment and competition to enhance my knowledge and to improve my career potential, willing to become associated with a Corporation in which I may work to my highest potential.
  • Emirates NBD