Emirates NBD logo
Emirates NBD

Emirates NBD Employee Reviews in Al Barsha

Al Barsha7 reviews

I love my job.

My total tenure is good and my bosses and colleges are very help full and co-operative. ENBD help me to complete my dreams. I wish to join back my previous organisation again.

Very serious work place But good work life balance The local seniors are very kind dealing with business management is quite challenging. Work experience should include people management skills as a prior one

Productive & COntrol on Projects

Scope Panning, Schedule Planning, Estimating Budget, Creation of Resource Plan, Identifying Risk & its Mitigation Plan, Staff Management Plan, Stakeholder Register & Project Management Plan. Gathering the business needs from clients by validating BRD and mapping to FSD via Requirement Traceability Matrix. Identifying business problems and proposing best solution after Vendor product analysis.

Network international has an friendly culture and open door policy

Even though we have a highly sensitive and critical type job we manage it with a fun loving atmosphere.Personally learned a lot ,worked in different departments.We have a multicultural atmosphere we all respect each others cultures and traditions.We have an excellent team we helps each other so there is no difficulty to work.

Pros

Get together, free health checkup

My Review at NI

Typically my day would involve coordinating with different stakeholders within the organisation. Spent a lot of time understanding the people's needs and requirements. Which helped me get an understanding of each employee that I interacted with. We also had a small recreational room where the employees could unwind and relax. These were some of the good parts of working there. I learnt a lot like managing employees and relationships. The management team was at times a bit pre-occupied and therefore was not available at all times. My coworkers were supportive and were usually helpful. The hardest part of my job was performance management and the bonus spread to employees always presented a challenge. The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with the staff and getting to know them better.

Pros

good office space

Cons

Organization is great with excellent Leaders.

A great Organization with exemplary leaders. Exiting work schedules, however understaffed. Learnt Managerial & Leadership skills, dealing with immense pressure. Multi Culture staff with amazing and different knowledge base.

they was just stressed out people

would have been a better place to work if there wasnt so much pressure on people and the timings were really bad

Pros

there were none

Cons

they didnt practice what they preached

Jobs at Emirates NBD