Emirates NBD
View all Emirates NBD reviews

Emirates NBD

Emirates NBD Employee Review

very harmonious environment

It was so much fun working with this company for almost 4 years. My colleagues were awesome, we worked with harmony, helping each other to minimize workloads, division of works and etc. The benefits are good actually.The hardest part that happened to me was when I made a farewell to my fun-loving co-worker, because the company has performed a restructuring exercise and unfortunately I was one of the staffs terminated since our department was dissolved. The most enjoyable part is when we go together for a team building activities.

Same role

aaa

Represents normal "point of contact" for many customers in their basic over-the-counter banking needs. Provides efficient service to customers including cash deposits, cash withdrawals, and currency exchange transactions. Handles other services such as customer instructions on cheque collection, funds transfer, outstanding orders, stop payments, and account inquiries. Guides customers to other points of services. Takes advantage of every opportunity to delight customers, sell the bank, and demonstrate interest in providing other services.

Pros

aaa

Cons

aaa
Same roleSame location

A great place to work with.

Management is supportive to the staff. There is continuous learning by providing E-Learning Modules and trainings to all the staff. They provide ample equipments and tools for the staff to do their job easier and faster.
Same location

Productive and Absolute Fun

I learned absolutely new approach of employer to employee as well as team management. Working at Emirates NBD Bank was my pleasure. Many nationalities work together as a team. Training sessions are conducted in due time to educate/update their employees.

Pros

Explore the diversity in product offered and work culture.

Cons

Compensation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Emirates NBD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Emirates NBD