Emirates NBD
View all Emirates NBD reviews

Emirates NBD

Emirates NBD Employee Review

Very good performer

The day begin always with good spirit and energy.The job gives me full satisfaction during the day.I am learning new things daily and trying to implement in my work related areas.I am getting enjoyment when my manager appreciate me for my good work.My colleagues are always very good interms with me and they like me very much.Nothing is hard to me related my work . I enjoy my work. As a reward I have achieved THE TOP PERFORMER of Emirates NBD.

Same roleSame location

Good inverolment

Excellent to work with Emirates NBD, it’s challenging environment , with good reputation and staff friendly. Wishing to be rehire again to contribute more of thier vision and mission of the bank
Same roleSame location

Well known company and stable

Stability of the company gives the security of job to all it's employees. Very well balanced environment and diverse because of it's multi cultural environment.

Pros

Networking

Cons

Job promotion
Same location

Productive and Absolute Fun

I learned absolutely new approach of employer to employee as well as team management. Working at Emirates NBD Bank was my pleasure. Many nationalities work together as a team. Training sessions are conducted in due time to educate/update their employees.

Pros

Explore the diversity in product offered and work culture.

Cons

Compensation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Emirates NBD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Emirates NBD