Emirates NBD
View all Emirates NBD reviews

Emirates NBD

Emirates NBD Employee Review

Productive and Improving Skills

During my typical workday, I am responsible for overseeing my teams as they progress on various advertising campaigns. I check in and help them with any issues they may be having such as doing mock-ups or securing rights to songs. I keep in touch with clients, update them on our progress and make sure they are satisfied with the promotional materials. My current job was an excellent learning opportunity and I developed my skills and experience in numerous different ways. I also learned a great deal about handling customers it was great to have the chance to develop this area of my experience in different ways I believe the main goal of any management position is to get things done by evenly distributing the workload to the most qualified members of the team. They also make sure that each member of the team has all the resources and training that are necessary to complete the job. My co-workers will tell you that I am a team player and a colleague they can count on to pull his weight whether it’s a normal day or we’re in a crunch. I believe the hardest thing about sales is the waiting. When you are in this area, you should have patience. You see, one cannot expect the prospect to make decisions immediately. I really enjoy making contacts, and spending time talking with people. The most rewarding part of being in sales, for me, is the time spent with customers, helping them make the right decision about a product.

Same roleSame location

Diversified working environemnt

It's been more then five years of working with Emirates NBD, during this period i got a chance to work in different campaigns which helped me to learn different banking process. Our workplace is very diversified as many nationalities working together which has given me an excellent experience to work with different mindset of people now i can say i can interact with all kind of people. Hence variations are part of life some times we do struggle for reaching the business target same as many times I have set the bench marks numbers which are unbeatable. The most enjoyable part at work place when my name announced for awards for my achievements.

Pros

cup cake day, Briyani day, perfumes take away, gifts sharing, santa banta etc

Cons

stay backs and coming on off days.
Same roleSame location

9 Hours working hour Learned about Bank policies Management is from third party which effects workplace culture is good hardest part of job is job security most enjoyable part is activities and party
Same location

Productive and Absolute Fun

I learned absolutely new approach of employer to employee as well as team management. Working at Emirates NBD Bank was my pleasure. Many nationalities work together as a team. Training sessions are conducted in due time to educate/update their employees.

Pros

Explore the diversity in product offered and work culture.

Cons

Compensation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Emirates NBD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Emirates NBD
  • Productive and Improving Skills
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?