Emirates NBD
View all Emirates NBD reviews

Emirates NBD

Emirates NBD Employee Review

Love to work again with Emirates NBD

Work start from 9 am by attending team huddle followed by attending mails. learned about Fixed income, mortgages, investment and insurance. Flexible

Pros

Very good incentive structure

Cons

Less salary

Same roleSame location

Diversified working environemnt

It's been more then five years of working with Emirates NBD, during this period i got a chance to work in different campaigns which helped me to learn different banking process. Our workplace is very diversified as many nationalities working together which has given me an excellent experience to work with different mindset of people now i can say i can interact with all kind of people. Hence variations are part of life some times we do struggle for reaching the business target same as many times I have set the bench marks numbers which are unbeatable. The most enjoyable part at work place when my name announced for awards for my achievements.

Pros

cup cake day, Briyani day, perfumes take away, gifts sharing, santa banta etc

Cons

stay backs and coming on off days.
Same roleSame location

9 Hours working hour Learned about Bank policies Management is from third party which effects workplace culture is good hardest part of job is job security most enjoyable part is activities and party
Same location

Productive and Absolute Fun

I learned absolutely new approach of employer to employee as well as team management. Working at Emirates NBD Bank was my pleasure. Many nationalities work together as a team. Training sessions are conducted in due time to educate/update their employees.

Pros

Explore the diversity in product offered and work culture.

Cons

Compensation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Emirates NBD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Emirates NBD