Emirates NBD
View all Emirates NBD reviews

Emirates NBD

Emirates NBD Employee Review

I love my job.

My total tenure is good and my bosses and colleges are very help full and co-operative. ENBD help me to complete my dreams. I wish to join back my previous organisation again.

Same location

Very serious work place But good work life balance The local seniors are very kind dealing with business management is quite challenging. Work experience should include people management skills as a prior one

Productive & COntrol on Projects

Scope Panning, Schedule Planning, Estimating Budget, Creation of Resource Plan, Identifying Risk & its Mitigation Plan, Staff Management Plan, Stakeholder Register & Project Management Plan. Gathering the business needs from clients by validating BRD and mapping to FSD via Requirement Traceability Matrix. Identifying business problems and proposing best solution after Vendor product analysis.
Same location

Network international has an friendly culture and open door policy

Even though we have a highly sensitive and critical type job we manage it with a fun loving atmosphere.Personally learned a lot ,worked in different departments.We have a multicultural atmosphere we all respect each others cultures and traditions.We have an excellent team we helps each other so there is no difficulty to work.

Pros

Get together, free health checkup

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Emirates NBD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Emirates NBD