Emirates NBD
View all Emirates NBD reviews

Emirates NBD

Emirates NBD Employee Review

Excellent work culture

Work environment and quality standards are excellent. Employees are also treated valuably.

Same role

Productive and challenging workplace

• Managed customer service centers, by training, grooming and providing feedback to customer service agents. • Kept records of the best practices and enabled team members to share them whilst spearheading the team. • Handled team dynamics by organizing team building activities and training agents on cross-cultural communication. • Implemented new technologies to enable customers to use our service through diverse platforms and devices.
Same role

Professionally Acclaimed Work Place

Satisfactory. The only Issues were with Sr. Sales Managers. Some of the processes are followed by all the banks same. Sales environment positivism lacked .
Same location

Productive and fun workplace I enjoyed working with brands and I have been working with international community

I want to work at managerial level in islamic department investment Portfolio ManagementI visited South Africa. I really enjoyed work with Emirates nbd

Pros

Free launches

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Emirates NBD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Emirates NBD