Emirates NBD logo
View all Emirates NBD reviews

Emirates NBD

Emirates NBD Employee Review

Best place to work

I really enjoyed working with Emirates NBD with good organisation and good environments. We had good professional working environment. Team work was excellent awith branch managers guidelines.

Pros

Many benefits like medical facilities, air ticket

Same role

Secure and friendly work place

ENBD is a safe and encouraging place to work. I have been given opportunity to grow and learn. Benefits are good, though not excellent . I had to stay extra hours due to the nature of my work.
Same location

aaa

Represents normal "point of contact" for many customers in their basic over-the-counter banking needs. Provides efficient service to customers including cash deposits, cash withdrawals, and currency exchange transactions. Handles other services such as customer instructions on cheque collection, funds transfer, outstanding orders, stop payments, and account inquiries. Guides customers to other points of services. Takes advantage of every opportunity to delight customers, sell the bank, and demonstrate interest in providing other services.

Pros

aaa

Cons

aaa
Same location

Management should be okay if they know the person who manages per team. Also, racism is always present but overall the company is good with the benefits for their people.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Emirates NBD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Emirates NBD