Emirates NBD logo
View all Emirates NBD reviews

Emirates NBD

Emirates NBD Employee Review

aaa

Represents normal "point of contact" for many customers in their basic over-the-counter banking needs. Provides efficient service to customers including cash deposits, cash withdrawals, and currency exchange transactions. Handles other services such as customer instructions on cheque collection, funds transfer, outstanding orders, stop payments, and account inquiries. Guides customers to other points of services. Takes advantage of every opportunity to delight customers, sell the bank, and demonstrate interest in providing other services.

Pros

aaa

Cons

aaa

Same role

A great place to work with.

Management is supportive to the staff. There is continuous learning by providing E-Learning Modules and trainings to all the staff. They provide ample equipments and tools for the staff to do their job easier and faster.
Same role

Its good

I love it but I prefer to change and learn different things and get more experience. And I learned so many things about customers and about my job so it's good to cooperate with employees and people and consumers so the John was excellent also the managers are supported me so much .

Pros

Nd

Cons

7 hours
Same location

Best place to work

I really enjoyed working with Emirates NBD with good organisation and good environments. We had good professional working environment. Team work was excellent awith branch managers guidelines.

Pros

Many benefits like medical facilities, air ticket

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Emirates NBD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Emirates NBD