Emirates NBD
View all Emirates NBD reviews

Emirates NBD

Emirates NBD Employee Review

A day at work

My day starts with taking the update from the team members in terms of login and booking. As the day progresses I involve myself in getting the deals approved from our underwriting team. If there are any meetings with the dealers, I make sure that I attend the same with the assigned Relationship Manager for that dealership.

Pros

Free Medical

Cons

No airticket

Same roleSame location

Productive and challenging workplace

• Managed customer service centers, by training, grooming and providing feedback to customer service agents. • Kept records of the best practices and enabled team members to share them whilst spearheading the team. • Handled team dynamics by organizing team building activities and training agents on cross-cultural communication. • Implemented new technologies to enable customers to use our service through diverse platforms and devices.
Same roleSame location

Professionally Acclaimed Work Place

Satisfactory. The only Issues were with Sr. Sales Managers. Some of the processes are followed by all the banks same. Sales environment positivism lacked .
Same location

Productive and Absolute Fun

I learned absolutely new approach of employer to employee as well as team management. Working at Emirates NBD Bank was my pleasure. Many nationalities work together as a team. Training sessions are conducted in due time to educate/update their employees.

Pros

Explore the diversity in product offered and work culture.

Cons

Compensation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Emirates NBD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Emirates NBD