Emirates NBD

Emirates NBD Employee Reviews

Great people makes organization grow.I loved working for 12 years ,looking forward to rejoin .Lost job due to family issues back home and was stuck for 6 months
Pros
job security
Cons
No growth
Its been a mixed bag of experiences. The people are great, the management not so great. The pay for UAE can be good depending on how much you bargained in the interview otherwise you are paid as low as they can get you. Everything is need to know, so expect little transparency. For the UAE its a strong brand.
Pros
Strong brand, nice people
Cons
Always chasing your tail
Excellent to work with Emirates NBD, it’s challenging environment , with good reputation and staff friendly. Wishing to be rehire again to contribute more of thier vision and mission of the bank
It's amazing to work with Emirates NBD. It was my first ever job in UAE.. I worked there for about 9 years... Awesome I love enbd.. I wish I can go back now.
EmiratesNBD is one of the most reputable banks in UAE to work for. Its been a great pleasure serving EmiratesNBD and its customers. Learnt alot of skills and personal development growth through routine online training and courses provided by EmiratesNBD.Attended and took part in many voluntary programs sponsored by EmiratesNBD.
I really enjoyed working with Emirates NBD with good organisation and good environments. We had good professional working environment. Team work was excellent awith branch managers guidelines.
Pros
Many benefits like medical facilities, air ticket
I want to work at managerial level in islamic department investment Portfolio ManagementI visited South Africa. I really enjoyed work with Emirates nbd
Pros
Free launches
Cons
I worked with them for 8 years and those years are really treasured. This is where I have grown professionally. They treat us like family and if given a chance, I would still work with them.
One of the largest banks in GCC. Technologically advanced systems. Friendly working culture and relaxed. Scope to learn a lot. Room for growth if you perform well. I got 3 increments and promotions in 3 years.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
If you get a good boss your work life is good
Overall working experience is great , a customer oriented focused organisation that made it great however work-life balance was issue most of the time due to late sittings on regular basis.
Pros
Brief Sport events among employees, pat on back
Cons
Long working hours, work life balance
Lots of activities outside the bank, social life , friendly , team work and cooperative teams, competitive opportunities between staff with incentives for winners
Represents normal "point of contact" for many customers in their basic over-the-counter banking needs. Provides efficient service to customers including cash deposits, cash withdrawals, and currency exchange transactions. Handles other services such as customer instructions on cheque collection, funds transfer, outstanding orders, stop payments, and account inquiries. Guides customers to other points of services. Takes advantage of every opportunity to delight customers, sell the bank, and demonstrate interest in providing other services.
Pros
aaa
Cons
aaa
Very productive and fun place, you will always get surrounded by positive energy and great multicultural environment. The only problem is the management who some of them are promoting racist behaviour and supporting specific nationalities from their home nation.L&D Dept. Is one of the greatest dept. and team and they will always ensure that you're equipped with the resources and information/toolkit and that you're ready to cope with any situation that may arise.
Pros
Reward and recognition every quarter, transportation and, other staff engagement
Cons
Unfair promotion, no clear criteria for IJPs, as most of the time a candidate is already chosen by the manager, while the advertising is only for completion of recrucesses and showcase
outstanding work place and atmosphere and management behaviour like family and on time salary medical facility for employees and their family GEM AWADRS on good performance.
At Emirates NBD, you get transformed into a professional, capable of handling any stressful day, within your stride. I was the Champion of the Cohort - Certified Associate Programme (CAP). Emirates NBD teaches you to go that extra mile and push yourself to achieve anything. The workplace culture is corporate and professional. We are like family and want to return to work every morning for a new task to be accomplished. There are challenges and the management is very helpful to accomplish these challenges. I enjoyed my work at Emirates NBD and want to go back to work again at the first instance. Its commendable how the management teaches you to handle stress and come out successful. Each day is very challenging and full of learning opportunities. I loved my work and my workplace. I have no regrets. My Typical day at work - My Manager used to travel a lot on business trips. At Hanoi he lost his ipad which was given by his children and now had an emotional touch to it. I went that extra mile to reach it to his next destination at his hotel reception which put a smile on his face. That was my achievement and honour. If he is happy business comes in better. All in all, I still would want to work with Emirates NBD at any given instance. God Bless.
Pros
Good Learning and development work place.
Cons
Was so busy with work could not find the cons.
ليس لديهم تفاهم ولا مناقشه ولا يسمعون اراء المواطنون
Network international llc , part of enbd is recommended from my side for everyone. You will feel as you are part of a family everyone cares about work without considering long working hours as difficulties. Were celebrating success together . Trying to write short review . Very good experience of handling angry merchant , or handling any matter together
Happy to work on n Emirates NBD since 2015 up to date I’m working on n Abu Dhabi as retail Banking Officer working was n personal loan department normally i do my target in monthly basis
Not safe since a lot of staff lose their job due to covid 19 Benefits fair Too long to finish Exit formalities Not stable not safe Salary is not enough at all
Overall satisfactory....working with Enbd is we feel more secure, comfortable, and overall good payables. Good atmosphere, good management, my review rating is 5/5
it's an amazing exp. to work in ENBD starting from the variety of culture and the strong training with the full support from the management all the time.. this is all aside the good benefits of salary and other benefits as "transportation- training - home loan - study loan - car loan - personal loan" all of that make the exp. there are really amazing however the work in sales environment is still stress.
Pros
transportation - loans with very low interest %
Cons
high target - no over time however you have to extend your hours to achieve the target
  1. Employee Reviews