EMIRATES NATIONAL OIL COMPANY (ENOC)

EMIRATES NATIONAL OIL COMPANY (ENOC) Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates22 reviews

Productive workplace and i felt happy working there.

The job is easy to handle but it depends where site will you be in charge. I have enjoyed my stay there working because of my batchmate were we all living in one accomodation.

Good work place and there's room for growth. Site managers most are racist and treats staffs inequality.

Good working environment,too much strict accommodations.. They obey time bus. The office is not corrupt but the people like site managers manipulate workers and stress them.also salary is average not much

The company is good but the management were not.

The company is stable but they dont care abaout the staffs why?there is no salary increment for almost 5years already, the accomodation is like jail which causes stress for the staff, accomodations should be considered as home for the staffs where they can relaxed and feel comfortable but in this company not. Imagine living in a room with 5 to 6 people with different schedules in a day very small rooms with 3 double decks and a very small cabinet you cant even put all your uniforms on it. People are like sardines in a room with a filthy toilet and dirty sorroundings. "We care about our employees" as one of their core values but once you ask all staffs in the accomodation and in the site lets see if they feel it. If you compare their accomodation to other company your will see the big difference. Others give chance to their staff to have and prepare their own food with the kitchen provided by thier company. But in enoc they are provided with canteens were food are expensive and you cannot even eat it properly as most of it are trash and oily which cab harm staffs health. So what enoc staffs do just to survibe, look for an empty dessert at the back of accomodations then try to cook their own food there risking just to get a decent food. I challenge people form the enoc higher management to try and leave at the any enoc accomodation withour VIP treatment together with the staffs let see if how is their experience. The staffs are tired from work and stressed so expected when they got home they can relaxed and sleep but no instead they still have to adjust for the problems of the -

Pros

Free accomodation

Cons

But crowded with 6 people, very small cabinet and not allowed to cook

thankful for the experience i learn and stepping stone..happy but i need to grow and pursue my dreams..

• working at enoc is a previlage • i learn how to enter invoices, how to recieve properly the wet,dry,frozen goods.i learn how to manage time,check expiryand how to deal to a complaint• management is good and fair.

Pros

no free food

Cons

8hours of work time

Challenging but I learned a lot especially multi tasking

I worked as Sales Assistant for 5 yrs. This includes as cashier, merchandiser, and promoter. Aside from that, I'm the one who managed to arrange the stocks inside stockroom and displays in each gondolas. I'm the in charge also for taking supplies and calling the suppliers. Updating the monthly promotional items and arranging the expiry that needs to return to thesuppliers

Its average to say the least

Well financially not that much satisfied because in almost four years in the company until now there’s no salary increase yet.i don’t know if still coming.

For a first timer, not bad.

Its has a very strong management system. You can stay will ever you want as long as you are still capable of doing all your responsibility. Good luck for all who wants to come and join the team.

good

its nice and company very good and awesome.but should have promotions to staff.they following the dubai labor rules as per uae. law,need to improve the staff

Fun work place

Productive & fun work place, friendly co-employee, lots of training provided, you'll definitely learn a lot of things as you work at enoc national oil company. happy to work at enoc.

Enoc Review

-Best place for customer service. -Nice balanced schedule. -Staff work as a team. -Staff get incentives which motivates them. -hardest part to up sell cigarette while you know its harmful.

Pros

well balanced schedule

Cons

nil

there is growth of career

its busy when it comes of paper work specially when all the suppliers will deliver all together. the management is little bit strict about standard. the workplace culture is not hard to adopt because all people was approachable. the hardest part was the inventory time because each and every product you have to count.

Pros

free of lunch

Cons

8 hours working only

Learned more about work ethics of the local culture

Half of the staff in my department are UAE nationals so I learned a lot about their work ethics and was able to adapt easily. I believe but experiencing that, it will be helpful for me to work efficiently in the same environment.

Pros

Team buildings, working hours

Cons

Lower salary

there is baskeball tournament

there are 3 shift a day morning shift midnight graveyard shift, i have lots of experience know how to calculate there different cash doing the inventory summarizing the total amount of sales placing some stocks need to order and learn how to organize some products and health and safety assistance at work place.the management had good example for there employee u got ur salary on time with incentives and over time,the hardest thing i will not forget is working on climate change,most enjoyable time is holidays season!

Pros

some customer giving free snacks

Cons

sometimes work 2 shifting a day if the staff had sick.

Productive and Enjoyable Work

I learned how to deal more effectively in terms of complains and motivation of the staff I handled. I enjoyed the work as well it's because of the people I worked with. I confidently say that I didn't experience any difficulties due to I'm treating every job I do as a challenging work.

Enjoyable and in there i experienced dessert safari for the first time.

A typical day at my work was very exciting. Each day is like new day because we are meeting customers from different countries. I learned lots of languages especially the basics customers language where i can use in my work. when engaging with customers. The management are very kind and understanding. The workplace is so cool, staffs and management members has unity in each other. There's give and take relationship. The hardest part of the job is when a colleague forgot to hand over something with regards to work. And the enjoyable part of the job is when we reach the target.

Good Management when it comes in taking care of their staff

They Provide A good staff accomodation and a good facilities such as gym,basketball court.They giving also a usefull training for staff improvements.they dont let the staff put in a harmfull invironment.

Pros

Free Staff Accomodation

Cons

Long Hours

Emirates national oil company ENOC

My job was to look after the whole operation in the petrol station during my shift. it was a good chance to interact with a different kind of customers.

Its a nice company, thepeople are good no descriminations

Its a Big company, lots of store across dubai and abu dhabi.. I learned a lot in this company in how to manage myself in front of different nationality. Its was a nice experience working in my last company.

Pros

Incentives and paid overtime

Cons

Managers and collegues are very nice to work with.

For me as a barista or sales assistant my description of my job is all about coommunication and interaction to any kind or nationality of the customers. Giving them my 100% service is my pleasure, because customer service is always be my passion.

Pros

have some allowance aside from basic salary

Cons

rotation of schedules sometimes its hard to adjust.

team work is the best way to success

be patient every time,we create a friend strong even in our work place.the most typical day at work if the season of summer is very hard to do job.

always giving a good customer service

as part of retail department from our company, we are open 24hrs as a convenient store. we have 3 shifts and weekly are schedule is changing. hardest part of our job is transfer to other site in all emirates depend on what they needed. the only consolation is you become a flexible worker because you need to learned fast from with your colleague, customers and work environment in the site. our company is good and always give us a training in every field such as fire fighting training, managing customer service, basic food hygiene, ehs, etc. this helps us more in giving good customer service.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EMIRATES NATIONAL OIL COMPANY (ENOC). Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

EMIRATES NATIONAL OIL COMPANY (ENOC) Reviews by Location

• EMIRATES NATIONAL OIL COMPANY (ENOC)