emirates islamic bank logo
emirates islamic bank

emirates islamic bank Work-Life Balance reviews

Clear
3.5Pay & Benefits

One of the best bank to work. I would rather call it a FAMILY, this organization is more than a bank. Recommended to everyone. Best Choice Ever! Must work here if you get a chance.

Great working place

Recommend working at EI, due to the amazing working culture and on-going learning programs. Management is very understanding and always give the employee opportunities for career advancement.

fun

It a place for career growth and good atmosphere to work,its a good experience working in this organization,everyday day I grow and learn something new.

Good Place to Work

EI has the best environment and best People to work within...They have rich culture and support.I suggest to support people in job relocation in order to make your employees more productive.

Good place for work

Pros

If u work u will learn n earn

Cons

Less growth in sales dept

best management

i would say it was one of the best company i worked in best management, equality, place where we can grow it was target orientated job so bit pressure but with motivation

Excellent working environment

Interned at Emirates Islamic Bank for a span of two months and had the opportunity to learn from some of the best finance professional who gave me enough opportunity to learn about the islamic banking concept and the banking concept with many more new things. All in all it was an amazing experience for me.

Pros

Platform for Growth

Cons

Its a veey good bank with good people. In emirates islamic top management, senior management everyone are so energetic, and always motivatind the staff.

Pros

Free lunches

Great Place to work

A place that you can work and learn at the same time, empowering and has a lot of potential to grow highly recommended but not an easy job to fulfill.

Dubai islamic bank is the company one dreams to work at.

I loved to work with Dubai Islamic Bank far more than any other company. The only reason to move to other job was career growth otherwise one would hardly think of leaving this company. It's an amazing company which provides lot of employee benefits, good work culture , ethics , such a big brand.

Jobs at emirates islamic bank

See more jobs

productive and positive work place

Daily running to finish previous days pending. self managing, No errors positive work environment cooperative huge paper work. work with your own

Pros

Bank Visa

Cons

8 to 5 working hours

Good work place

Would like to join company as soon as possible Good location nd work environment Good package nd accommodation Good business nd movitional work environment

Good and aggressive

Excellent workplace to get a huge experience about banking, and very good environment for human development, but unfortunately very poor to have any progress in your career

Pros

Cons

Vary according to the size of business

no future

there is no future in this company do not try to get it as it will be a dead end if you get in , 1st thing you do is start to look for a new job or you will be the same

fun workplace making an activites and games

every day at work is like a different day each day having a different query to make me learn more and to challenge my self to solve any problem and be satisfied

Average work place

its good company to start with is it but not to stay along, in the department of sales is very difficult to survive for a lot time due to instability in the policies and management vision.

Cons

Excelent work place with lot of learn

Indeed a very friendly culture to work and chances to interact with the top management. People are very helpful and bank provides you all the gears you need to optimize your performance. Growth is good over a period of time.

Pros

all the gears provided

Cons

slow process

robotic

even though its a good banking job, but it feels like a robotic lifestyle with the same routine everyday. you learn alot about the customers, and the difference between high paid and law paid dealing, the management is tight which supposed to be in this kind of work, but the culture makes you wanna die, there was nothing hard if you learn it quick which i did enjoy doing because i like learning new stuff

It was agreat experience to work with ENBD group

I was happy to be one of EIB member it was a great experience which add to me more ..but the salary was not fair as I give also more to my work but give me back less than what I deserve ..

excellent company

A highly reputed bank in UAE with good working environment where u can maintain work balance life and u can give proper time to your family while working in emirates NBD

Pros

properly paid no discrimination

Cons

promotions

Operation

I want to feel good about the company I work for. I’ve always been interested in widgets, and you’re (one of) the best in your field. I’d be proud to be part of helping this company continue to grow.”

Ask a question about working or interviewing at emirates islamic bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• emirates islamic bank