emirates islamic bank logo

emirates islamic bank Pay & Benefits reviews

Clear
3.5Pay & Benefits

Benefits

Salary is low and our live is more than the benefits and there is no any job position to higher for a long time so that is must be viewed from the head

Classy management we can lea lots of thing new technology new system

Best world class. Clasy! Salary working condition. Everything is classy. Work best. New technology new system, new way of working condition. Good salary

Productive and fun

I learned lot of things related to work which includes sales & customer service. Management overall is good. In office good thing was it was not only work always we also have good time to chill & fun day...

Pros

Free lunch, outing, etc

Cons

During month end it seems like long day

Its a veey good bank with good people. In emirates islamic top management, senior management everyone are so energetic, and always motivatind the staff.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Dubai islamic bank is the company one dreams to work at.

I loved to work with Dubai Islamic Bank far more than any other company. The only reason to move to other job was career growth otherwise one would hardly think of leaving this company. It's an amazing company which provides lot of employee benefits, good work culture , ethics , such a big brand.

6 yeasr expirence in 3 fields

6 yeasr expirence in 3 fields , One pormption only , one riase of salary , continuos routine , repeatable tasks without gaining new experiences . time to change

Good

Good for customer and staff benifits, focuses on employee growth and recognition. Always provides support and training menthods open for all formimprovement of an employee

It was agreat experience to work with ENBD group

I was happy to be one of EIB member it was a great experience which add to me more ..but the salary was not fair as I give also more to my work but give me back less than what I deserve ..

great

i would really like to work in emirates airline, i really liked the work experience, and i benefited alot from them. however, i really liked the job their

Pros

good salary

Cons

Good Bank which aims to be super in market but less growth chances for officers at junior level.

In my opinion Emirates Islamic Bank has wonderful and amazing features in environment, skills development programs etc but growth chances in terms of increments, promotions etc ,are quit less.

Pros

skills development programs, product knowledge training

Cons

slow growth in increments in salary and promotions

Jobs at emirates islamic bank

See more jobs

Ability to improve

They can improve the upgrade of nationals and they support the long service employee The work inviroment is good but the increment in salary is low and last year no bonus

I will find my achievements here

Very nice place to work I had too much experience from tgat vank they teach me how to be a very responsible man with a very high tension and now my next achievement is to be a senior .

Pros

Good salary

Cons

Mid hours

productive

Amazing place to work to learn and understand the market needs and additional details polish the characteristics that need more attention and build more how to deal with customers on face to face basis and over the phone to make sure that the smile that u have makes your work fun in itself which in turn benefits the service of the brand you are working for.

Excellent management

It is a good bank with many guards and the easiest thing is that the Management is so good for people to work in and you will find everyone working as a team plus the bank is high performing . so that is why i am looking forward to work in the emirates islamic bank.

Pros

1 hour of lunch time

Cons

Great place for learning, bank invests a lot in training

Great place to learn as the bank invests a lot in training, compensation and salary is always in time, great medical benefits. Operations are slow and bureaucratic and needs improvement. Trade Finance is the best department in the bank.

Pros

Transparency in incentives, salary and commission is always on time

Cons

loan is difficult for employees, even its approved its a nominal amount as there's a cap

Na

Workplace Culture is good . Senior Managment is supportive , Salary is good , Growth is good , Overall a good company to work for . -----------------------------------------

Productive and fun work place

It was very good place to work as team and it was very easy to us to bring business. We have perfect leaders start from team leader to sales manager they help us at all time.but the only reason that make me need to leave this perfect plase that my salary is very low.

Good Management

Office timing is good Unpredictable workload HR Support is great Difficult to work with multi-culture environment Even though salary benefits are quite low, there are so many other benefits.

Good All things

Emirates islamic is a good bank i have good experiense with emirates islamic bank i got the comiision from EI. after achieve my target they were giving good commission

Pros

Free lunches

productive

good management , working culture is systematic , knowledge growth , value to productive , careers improvement and well verse management and good co - ordination with departments

Pros

lunches free

Cons

very long hpurs

N/a

I have been working at Dubai Islamic Bank full-time (More than tow years) Teamwork, secure and a career can be built. Good medical insurance and benefits management is good and really care for employees.

Pros

n/a

Cons

n/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at emirates islamic bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• emirates islamic bank