emirates islamic bank logo

emirates islamic bank Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
3.6Job Security & Advancement

Good

Great team in abudhabi,nice place to work and god training and backup started working from 2011 to 2020 August.. 1o.year experience. Bank has many branchs in UAE. Over my experience with Emirates Islamic was a good and memorable experience.

learning new things and get new experience..

learning new things and get new experience.. we have more one than activity and process for all projects we have .. work under pressure and hard workers

One of the best bank to work. I would rather call it a FAMILY, this organization is more than a bank. Recommended to everyone. Best Choice Ever! Must work here if you get a chance.

Summary

working with emirates Islamic bank was the excellent experience in term of working environment team, organization is seriously thinking about the staff training and well being

Concentrating on sales more than services

We can learn a lot from the team especially that they had too many training courses, but it was a very competitive working area, sometimes unsecure for the future.

Great working place

Recommend working at EI, due to the amazing working culture and on-going learning programs. Management is very understanding and always give the employee opportunities for career advancement.

Its a very good learning and wonderful experience to work with EIB.

Its a very good learning and wonderful experience to work with EIB. EIB has good work atmosphere. I have learned personally as well as professionally in EIB.

It was a great experience with Emirates Islamic which allowed me to learn and get a chance to upgrade myself. I wanted to remain the part of the organization for the long term but had to abide by the policies and procedures and management's decision.

fun

It a place for career growth and good atmosphere to work,its a good experience working in this organization,everyday day I grow and learn something new.

Hard working profile were not considered

Working with Emirates Islamic Bank was a great experience for me as it was my first Teller job in middle east career where I started in 2007. Therefore I gave my best and continues support to build up my career and received the promotion as Head Teller in 2014. Also I've been performing well until I lost the job due to redundancy in October 2019. The recent performance rating were Excellent before I leave the job.

Jobs at emirates islamic bank

See more jobs

Classy management we can lea lots of thing new technology new system

Best world class. Clasy! Salary working condition. Everything is classy. Work best. New technology new system, new way of working condition. Good salary

Great working place

Great working environment, lot of learning opportunities, area of expertise in banking, Finance , Credit operations & processing. credit lending & verification

i dont know

I wasnot working in emirates Islamic bank I was working in Dubai Islamic bank so I don't know any info about it but from my friends feedback its good company for who start his career in uae to be good experience till find some thing better not for who go many experience before

Excellent working environment

Interned at Emirates Islamic Bank for a span of two months and had the opportunity to learn from some of the best finance professional who gave me enough opportunity to learn about the islamic banking concept and the banking concept with many more new things. All in all it was an amazing experience for me.

Pros

Platform for Growth

Cons

New experience

My specialty is not related to this work but I would like to get new skills and to gain more experience, and to learn about the many work environments that will help me in the future

Great Place to work

A place that you can work and learn at the same time, empowering and has a lot of potential to grow highly recommended but not an easy job to fulfill.

EI provided a platform that was really helful for me to learn something new and helped me to grip over it . Working as finance advisor in Auto Finance was a new experience and i have leanred alot from this platorm.

Dubai islamic bank is the company one dreams to work at.

I loved to work with Dubai Islamic Bank far more than any other company. The only reason to move to other job was career growth otherwise one would hardly think of leaving this company. It's an amazing company which provides lot of employee benefits, good work culture , ethics , such a big brand.

Perfect Employer

The name of employer is supposed to be Dubai Islamic Bank, some issue there while extracting the name by this portal. It was wonderful experience working in DIB. It has given me a lot to learn among various departments and other entities. People and management were always supportive. You cant ask a better friendly environment than in DIB.

Pros

Professionalism, Extraordinary pantry and employees engagement activities

Cons

Time, Time and Time

Good work place

Would like to join company as soon as possible Good location nd work environment Good package nd accommodation Good business nd movitional work environment

nice

¬ Acquisition of Islamic Personal loan clients for bank. ¬ Handling marketing, sales and after sales services and responsible for promotion & marketing of bank’s services. ¬ Ensuring smooth processing of the loan applications acquired. Establishing healthy business relations with customers, clients & external associates for securing repeat business & long term customer loyalty and working towards solving their queries and complaints efficiently.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at emirates islamic bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• emirates islamic bank