emirates islamic bank logo
emirates islamic bank

emirates islamic bank Employee Reviews for Sales Executive

Good Place to Work

EI has the best environment and best People to work within...They have rich culture and support.I suggest to support people in job relocation in order to make your employees more productive.

Unproductive and pressurised work place

Management only cares about the sales figure nowhere they are concerned about employee welfare, employee development no training does not have a friendly atmosphere

Great

To work with an organization that furnishes opportunities to utilize skills in the field of service industry”. I aspire to achieve excellence in today’s highly competitive and fast placed markets & to obtain a challenging position with a market leader.

Personal Finance

I started to work with Emirates Islamic retail banking as a personal finance executive.I found very friendly working environment there and I 'll recommend it s a best bank for work.

Its a veey good bank with good people. In emirates islamic top management, senior management everyone are so energetic, and always motivatind the staff.

Pros

Free lunches

Good work place

Would like to join company as soon as possible Good location nd work environment Good package nd accommodation Good business nd movitional work environment

Innovative and family culture

From last 10 years of experience... Eib is the top ranked wonderful experienced service... management treats you important part of Eib family... yes sales pressure always been there but never been frustrating pressure...digital team always appreciate Eib for treating their employee worthy.

Best Bank in UAE

great facilities training provided great co-workers senior management engagement tools for the job provided big brand in area visa sponsored temp accommodation

Emirates islamic a place to live

Emirates islamic bank is one of te leading banks in uae. The most amazing things is the services offered by the bank. Process is slow as compared to commoercial banks.

Good and aggressive

Excellent workplace to get a huge experience about banking, and very good environment for human development, but unfortunately very poor to have any progress in your career

Pros

Cons

Vary according to the size of business

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at emirates islamic bank?

banking experience with great achievements

meeting dealers for new business,keeping relationship with exisitng customer , meeting individual and fleet customers for business, evaluating customer requirements verifying the credentials if eligible for the finance etc. Promoted as assistant team leader good performance within the team. Challenge was achieving targets even at the time of market downfalls The management was giving high support all the time.

Pros

incentives

Cons

worked late if required

Average work place

its good company to start with is it but not to stay along, in the department of sales is very difficult to survive for a lot time due to instability in the policies and management vision.

Cons

Emirates Islamic is best place for work

In Emirates Islamic I work there almost 4 years and not a single day is typical for me. This only organization where I learn allot .I learned how to work and manage presser . EI I management is very professional they now how to work in big organization and run the business . EI work culture is friendly they treated like professionals there is not miss use of words. hardest part is paper work .in EI there is to much paper work some time if you have many customers its difficult to mange the documentation .but I love to do work. In this organization I feel I work as manager and I learned managerial skills.

Good requiring lot of efforts

This was a sales job and I put a lot of effort in this job. I follow a schedule to follow sales activities that include a lot of cold calling, visiting potential clients locations, giving presentations, following clients, closing deals and making daily reports.I learned self-management techniques like time management, presentation skills, negotiation skills, and preparing daily reports. The closing of deal is the tough task in this job.

Offering credit cards and personal finance for customers. Account Opening. Meeting with customer requirements. Communicating with the customer for Islamic contracts. Solving customer Issues. Involved in Business Development and Promotions

Good job with lot off excitements and pressure . .

The typical day is when the last day you need 2 PDOC's and somewhere the prob comes. Always try to finished your work before time . Don't wait for the last moment. Management always seems to be like same. Co workers were very good , very co-operative. The hardest part was , when i leave that job . Due to some personal prob. When i was getting incentive and appreciation by my TL.

Pros

Many time

Cons

Mostly

Sales and Marketing Service

the Job included Sales and targets for SME loan Direct Sales in the UAE region , Maintaining DSR cold callings and lead generation and also customer service

very nice place

Sales Credit Cards , Personal Loans and car loans. learns how to deal with different people either customers or employ environment, and the hardest part was finding people eligible and interesting with our product specially during global financial crises.

A Pioneer in Islamic Banking in UAE

Emirate Islamic Bank was launched in 2004 to deliver the highest standards of banking services in line with the highest standards of Shari'a principles. Offering a broad range of products designed for individuals and small businesses as well as large corporations, Emirates Islamic Bank is the right choice for those looking for excellence in managing their finances.

Banking is a job which job which do not have a job security

its a good industry. you can earn as much as you can by earning incentives its an out door job of sales its not easy to perform to achieve the targets

Credit Card Sales Job under pressure

As i have background of finance & accounting however i have got the opportunity in sales, which was very difficult for me to get a new start as my current job role does not match with my experience. Though, changes are good for professional life however it would be great if i got the opportunity in Finance and Account where i can use my experience and potential on top.

Pros

Good Salary

Cons

Out of experience job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at emirates islamic bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• emirates islamic bank