emirates islamic bank logo
emirates islamic bank

emirates islamic bank Employee Reviews for Personal Lines Executive

Decent work environment

Excellent place to work at. family friendly environment. focus on team level achievements. Positive encouraging management.  Support staff training and skills enhancement

great bank

it's great bank to work as teamwork ad management and field of work great system to help and HR helpful in every thing provide great service for employee and all staff

productive and positive work place

Daily running to finish previous days pending. self managing, No errors positive work environment cooperative huge paper work. work with your own

Pros

Bank Visa

Cons

8 to 5 working hours

nice

¬ Acquisition of Islamic Personal loan clients for bank. ¬ Handling marketing, sales and after sales services and responsible for promotion & marketing of bank’s services. ¬ Ensuring smooth processing of the loan applications acquired. Establishing healthy business relations with customers, clients & external associates for securing repeat business & long term customer loyalty and working towards solving their queries and complaints efficiently.

Superb Environment and Nice place to work

Emirates Islamic Bank is number 1 Islamic Bank in UAE. There was no competitor for this banks Products.I learnt lot from this bank.How to deal with Corporate and Normal Customers.

Hard working, Pressure Absorber, Adaptive, Team builder

Financial services include credit risk management, corporate and retail banking, electronic banking, credit cards marketing and customer service i got very good experience

Increase in productivity and facing challenges

Am working Emirates Islamic Bank for more than 3 years and i love the environment which makes me to achieve my target and future goals.Every day is a learning day.

Pros

weekly Lunch

Cons

changing policies

Great work with multinational environment

I worked with Emirates Islamic Bank and really enjoyed that time, Management was very cooperative and overall a great job.

Sales and Customer Service

9 to 5 on most days , where we have to provide high level of customer service to current and new customers . Give presentation on company level to HR/ADMIN for product promotion. Excellent work environment and go getting attitude. Very supportive staff and management . Most enjoyable part is when I close the with satisfied client.

I have been working in Banking field almost 2 years. i got excellent training with a solid product line . Helping folks on a daily basis to protect themselves from the uncertainties of life. Good commission. You get out of it exactly what you put in to it.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at emirates islamic bank?

I enjoy every day of my job during working in Emirates Bank, the working was good.

1. Meeting with clients 2. I learn a lot during my working days emirates bank such as, how to deal with clients and how to motivate them. 3. Management was not full supported. 4. Hardest part of job was target.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at emirates islamic bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

emirates islamic bank Reviews by Location