emirates islamic bank logo
emirates islamic bank

emirates islamic bank Employee Reviews for Executive

Its a very good learning and wonderful experience to work with EIB.

Its a very good learning and wonderful experience to work with EIB. EIB has good work atmosphere. I have learned personally as well as professionally in EIB.

EI provided a platform that was really helful for me to learn something new and helped me to grip over it . Working as finance advisor in Auto Finance was a new experience and i have leanred alot from this platorm.

Productive, Healthy Environment, Corporate Culture

Emirates Islamic Bank is one of the leading banks of U.A.E. I've worked in 3 different banks so far, but here I've found the best corporate culture and working environment.

EIB experience

Emirate Islamic bank one of the best bank in United Arab Emirates. I have worked with EIB for almost 5 years and my stay with them is one of the best experience till today.

It was agreat experience to work with ENBD group

I was happy to be one of EIB member it was a great experience which add to me more ..but the salary was not fair as I give also more to my work but give me back less than what I deserve ..

Retail Banking Executive

i am to thankful of my bank organization of what i have learned and grows my personalty Handle customer inquiries, and nurture relationships with existing customers for retention general administrative work, which may include preparation of memos, & customer letters

collecdtion and recovery

I have 7 year banking experience in the field of recovery ,collection and marketing .I achieved my targets during this periods.

Productive, very Busy, & Only sales oriented.

It's an every day routine at the office, to attend customer as it's Customer Services besides which we have Sales target as well. With our interaction with every customer, we have to focus on service & Cross Sell of Sales products as well. It's this work which has provided me very good experience in knowing the customer's need & accordingly provide finance solutions or alternative. In my 10 Years of experience at Emirates Islamic Bank, i have learned a lot, gained lots of experience. Every new day is a new learning & new experience in every manner. Co workers have always been very co operative as we had always co operated with each other & its like a family at office working together. The main problem with or the hardest part of the employer is the fact that i'm not a an Arabic Speaking / or Arabic National in Origin due to which the Senior Management doesn't care of expat employees. In other words, if i'm a UAE National, then i will have all the leverages but as i'm not, there is very serious discrimination by the employer.

Pros

Nil

Cons

No short breaks, NO overtime for extra work.

Nothing to Describe

It's a Sales Department so everybody can judge, what's happening there... so many types of languages they are using. I can say that they not professional they are just illiterate persons.

Pros

Cons

work place

i am thankful to my previous organization because i have learnt a lot of things from them. according to me changes are necessary for everyone for personal growth,knowledge and financial growth.

Enjoy completing daily tasks

Enjoyed solving different type of challenges Friendly atmosphere of team members and managers Most enjoyable part of the job is to meet different type & nature of clients.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at emirates islamic bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

emirates islamic bank Reviews by Location