emirates islamic bank logo
emirates islamic bank

emirates islamic bank Employee Reviews for Customer Relations Representative

Over All Good God Environment Good Staff Excellent place to work learning security of job paid on time Good Hr policy Positive approach open door policy

Sales

best bank in UAE with best management. It’s very good experience to work under the great team. Highly recommended for any one who want to work best place.

Pros

Any thing

Cons

Any time after 8:00 Am

Good

Good for customer and staff benifits, focuses on employee growth and recognition. Always provides support and training menthods open for all formimprovement of an employee

Excelent work place with lot of learn

Indeed a very friendly culture to work and chances to interact with the top management. People are very helpful and bank provides you all the gears you need to optimize your performance. Growth is good over a period of time.

Pros

all the gears provided

Cons

slow process

Good Bank which aims to be super in market but less growth chances for officers at junior level.

In my opinion Emirates Islamic Bank has wonderful and amazing features in environment, skills development programs etc but growth chances in terms of increments, promotions etc ,are quit less.

Pros

skills development programs, product knowledge training

Cons

slow growth in increments in salary and promotions

productive

Amazing place to work to learn and understand the market needs and additional details polish the characteristics that need more attention and build more how to deal with customers on face to face basis and over the phone to make sure that the smile that u have makes your work fun in itself which in turn benefits the service of the brand you are working for.

Business finance

Very good working environment in eib. I have learned lot of thing emirates islamic bank Management cooperative to staff. The most enjoyable place for working

Productive and Excellent work place

Very excellent and memorable time in Emirates Islamic with a growing career path and acknowledgement. Unfortunately, Bank has closed the department all of sudden and resultantly more than 400 employees lost their jobs in one day just all of sudden.But overall this is the best organisation to work.

Good All things

Emirates islamic is a good bank i have good experiense with emirates islamic bank i got the comiision from EI. after achieve my target they were giving good commission

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Excellent work place with friendly environment

Nice place to work in , various nationalities, flexible work timings , friendly work environment Excellent work place with friendly environment

Highly motivated work place

I was enjoying to work in EIB! Our team was amazing! I had such a huge experience of time management, team work and target achievement! The Unit Head

N/a

I have been working at Dubai Islamic Bank full-time (More than tow years) Teamwork, secure and a career can be built. Good medical insurance and benefits management is good and really care for employees.

Pros

n/a

Cons

n/a

fabulous

There are good working environment. I really enjoyed that working days. Management is also too supportive to provide the good working opportunities in the competitive market.

productive and fun work place

- every day is a new challenging day . - multi task work, leading, managing accounts, handling any type of customer,working under daily pressure, analysing each and every single detail of the file , team work . - managment very helpful - co- workers very helpful - fighting with the credit for the case submitted -approvals .

Pros

free lunched

Nice to work

Organisation is good to work,working atmosphere is good. They are dealing in lot of products like different types of loans (business, salary, personal etc) they are dealing in auto loan also. Managment is also good.

Good working environment

Good place to work. Nice working environment and a healthy learning culture coupled with a very good chance to grow your career professionally.

Excellent working environment

Was glad to work with such brand of uae. Management is very supportive & helpful. Colleagues were cooperative & understanding The most positive thing is the appreciation of the bank towards their employee for their good work. As it was a target oriented job there was definitely pressure for it ,but was really satisfying & positive due to the colleagues understanding

Not secured Place

You will never feel secured in this job. You will never be motivated to do more. The management stress the employees with no reason.

Great place to work and for empolyee growth

It was a great experience working with my last company, I learned a lot, very good guidance and support from the management.

Pros

Growth opportunity

Productive.

First of All I would like to thank Emirates Islamic Bank has given chance to me explore my abilities.I learned a lot of things from my job. Emirates Islamic gives me recognition in UAE. Emirates Islamic Bank management and co workers are very cooperative and friendly. Enjoyable part of my job when I went to market for cold call because it was new for me and I enjoyed it.......

Pros

Some times they gave us lunch

Cons

from 8am to almost 7pm.Very long working hours

Professional banking experience in good work culture

Tremendous work atmosphere with ample of things to learn. And a day starts with punctuality, discipline and confidence to move on... to accomplish targets in a strategical manner.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at emirates islamic bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• emirates islamic bank