emirates islamic bank

emirates islamic bank Employee Reviews in Dubai

Dubai179 reviews

Relaxed place to work

Great place to earn a pay check. Some teams can be competitive and market driven. Choose your team wisely. CEO is growth oriented. Compensation is better than local banks.

15 card's

Overall my experience in Emirates Islamic Bank was really wonderful environment like feel free to work staff getting all kind of facilities in feature i ll get a chance to work with same bank i am ready to work there...

Fun workplace due to a friendly colleagues and direct reporting managers.

Emirates Islamic has been a great employer to me. Colleagues are cooperative, helpful, and respectful to each other. Managers are really understanding and have high respect to each staff they are handling. Salary is competitive to the market.

Excellent work place

I have worked only for a short project for 3 months. I was working as a outsourced and It was my first job in UAE. Excellent work place and lot of room for learning.

Not great

Lots of politics. Management scattered. Toxic culture depending on which team you are in. Ceo is never seen only in big events with press. People are not treated the same. If you are high grade then you are important if nit you are replaceable and disposable.

Pros

Good people in some teams

Cons

Management and culture and pay

Productive and fun to work

Excellent work place and friendly environment, managers are cooperative, co workers are friendly, management staff is very much friendly and you’ll fee proud to be the part of this organization

Excellent

I am currently working in emirates islamic bank as head teller and acting assistant manager Working Team leader and have responsibilities for the branch

good place to work

my work is to help customer and fixing their issue , i have been learned many things and get good experience, the work environment is so good a we work as one team and we hep each other , the management is good wit us,enjoying work with my friends.

One of the best bank to work. I would rather call it a FAMILY, this organization is more than a bank. Recommended to everyone. Best Choice Ever! Must work here if you get a chance.

Summary

working with emirates Islamic bank was the excellent experience in term of working environment team, organization is seriously thinking about the staff training and well being

excellent work place

excellent work place strong training policies very helpful colleagues smooth process friendly management following Islamic sharia law strictly no work pressure

Unproductive and pressurised work place

Management only cares about the sales figure nowhere they are concerned about employee welfare, employee development no training does not have a friendly atmosphere

Nice company

EIB bank is a very fast pace work place to be employed. They have a great team support to work with. The hours were perfect for me and all other employees.

Great working place

Recommend working at EI, due to the amazing working culture and on-going learning programs. Management is very understanding and always give the employee opportunities for career advancement.

Great Experience

Great experience! Powerful management - they will address your needs immediately. Balanced work culture. Note - Head gear for female is mandatory since it is islamic bank. Overall it was wonderful to be working at Emirates Islamic.

It was a great experience with Emirates Islamic which allowed me to learn and get a chance to upgrade myself. I wanted to remain the part of the organization for the long term but had to abide by the policies and procedures and management's decision.

Favourites are preferred over hard working...

Less payment as per work. Earlier it was a good organisation but after 2015 the mangement new policy towards business was negative and in the name of cost cutting payments to employees were cut. Sales which is the bass point of organisations making profit, commission structure was thighed. It's getting worse.

Over All Good God Environment Good Staff Excellent place to work learning security of job paid on time Good Hr policy Positive approach open door policy

fun

It a place for career growth and good atmosphere to work,its a good experience working in this organization,everyday day I grow and learn something new.

Classy management we can lea lots of thing new technology new system

Best world class. Clasy! Salary working condition. Everything is classy. Work best. New technology new system, new way of working condition. Good salary

Good Place to Work

EI has the best environment and best People to work within...They have rich culture and support.I suggest to support people in job relocation in order to make your employees more productive.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at emirates islamic bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• emirates islamic bank