emirates islamic bank
View all emirates islamic bank reviews

emirates islamic bank

emirates islamic bank Employee Review

Sales officer

Working as sales officer (indoor, outdoor) in personal finance and credit card and other bank products in Abu Dhabi and customer service function of the bank, to ensure delivery quality services to the customers , the projection of a professional and warm image, maintenance of operation controls and continues improvement in operational efficiency. Servicing branch banking customers. Marketing various products. Banking and personal accounts of the customer, Responding to customer inquiries, handling there immediate complaints on the course of Action to be taken.

Same role

Sales Officer

 Bring in customers through professional reference, natural market and cold calls.  Follow up with the customers.  Provide best services to my customer.  Create new Relationship and concentrate on New Customers
Same roleSame location

Professional environment

It is nice job nice place to work , collegues are nice and mamagement is well and incemtive structure also good. Emirates islamic is a islamic bank which follows a sharia law.

Pros

Complimentes

Cons

Same location

Excellent work place

I have worked only for a short project for 3 months. I was working as a outsourced and It was my first job in UAE. Excellent work place and lot of room for learning.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at emirates islamic bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• emirates islamic bank