Emirates Grand Hotel

Emirates Grand Hotel Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates48 reviews

OK Place to Work

It is a great place to work but the only issue is your growth is limited and you can use it as a stepping stone in the Dubai. Don't try to dwell on very long time in this place.

Pros

Great

Cons

There is no career growth

Unsatisfied

Staff are good working but the management are not good enought cant even have a increament ...salary if too low for the cost of living here in my place

Work Place

a fun work environment is one in which formal and informal activities occur regularly that are designed to uplift people's spirits and remind people of their value to their managers, their organization, and to each other.

Was great working with this company

As Executive Housekeeper/Director I was the pre opening member of Emirates Grand Hotel and did the setting up of Housekeeping/Laundry Department. It was truly excellent experince. Great Hotel and management.

It was the biggest mistake for me

This place does not offer a good work environment and the system is awful. Lacks professionalism, offer low salaries and the offer letter does not match the contract regarding the terms. I do not advise anyone to accept to work there.

Its was good to work with Emirates grand hotel . I learn a lots of thing as well good experinec by working with them

I feel proud to work with such a huge property. By working with them I got a lots of achievements as well knowledge about f and b . They were well care , team work , loving and very kind . So, it was nice experience by working with them

A very nice place and I really enjoyed work there

Great experience with hotel lines how to greet with guests and good impressions with others. And good relationship with all colleagues and security staff.

Good exposure to market - But Management is not great

Management keeps changing and the owners are not working on a long term policy. Opportunity is great but need to struggle to survive. Hopefully things might be better by now.

Friendly Environment

Good & got chance to learn a lot earned lot of friends & good people great experience working with multi culture people.got chances to work in many positions.

productive

productive , it is good company to get good experience in the market the location of this place is very good because we are always busy and we are learn to work in higher occupancy

Good

More than 13 years I am in gulf these all thing's help make good future for me and family. I would like thanks to the management and staff for a good supporting and team work during my period

Productive and Fun with the Food and Beverage Manger who is my motivator

My minimum working hours per day is 9 hours including lunch break. i learned so many things like Management Report, Documentation, my MS word skills is enhanced, I learned how to do the payroll, Restaurant Reservation and Banquet Events. DTCM Approvals, and to always pamper the g The most enjoyable part of my job is when we are having a event like Valentines Day, Ramadan, Eid, Halloween, Christmas & New Year because I am the one organizing all of it from reservation to allocation of table and assisting the guest when they arrived in the Hotel it is a great Honor that you will feel the success of each event. I also enjoyed when there is a guest complained and you handle it by yourself. most important is when you finished the paper works before its deadline date.

Pros

Free food, Accommodation & Transporation

Networking

one of the best places where i had good hands on experience with networking and finalized big projects like department of transportation end user network in Abu Dhabi City

Supervisor

• Highly skilled in greeting, registering, and assigning rooms to guests in a polite and resourceful manner • Able to direct and accompany guests to different facilities and functions in the hotel • Hands-on experience in computing bill, collecting payment and making change • Proven record of performing tasks as mentioned on daily checklist • Demonstrated ability to answer inquiries about hotel services, shopping, dining and travel directions.

Prodctive and Enjoyable work place

Work atmosphere is nice. Never give up & take all challenges. I started work with this company as an accountant (payable wing) and now handling the role as an Senior Accountant.

Pros

It's hotel - so definitely company will provide food + Service Chages

Cons

It's a local management group - so no bonus, yearly increments and all

Normal

EGH - Local owning company & turn over for staffs were very high but they had really capable person who were aware about the hotel industries system...

Pros

Accommodation, Food & Transportation

Cons

Normal

It is Okay

Work is okay, were getting enough salary but the management is terrible, we dont have standars, benefits are low and theyre making money by deducting nondeductible things in our salary.

Pros

food

Working with new company

Im working in emirates grand hotel as waiter,barista, cashier, and outlet incharges in evening. Im working fulltime I speak english I know how to manage the monthly inventory. Sale everyday and report.

Cons

Long hour

It's a good experience to work in this company it will give more knowledge about my job

I start work in that company since October 2015 till now. I do my job well as Shift Supervisor I'm the one supervise in the poll bar. I make our guest satisfied to our service.i make sure that the staff follow the standard...

Pros

Free accomodation

Cons

10 hours

A four star hotel which provide a good costumer services.

They have good facilities for employers and a very strong costumer services unfortunately they don't have enough man power that's why employees keep on changing shift.

Pros

Free meal during working hours provide accommodation and transportatio.

Cons

Short breaks, unstable shift

good

learned lot from this company, enjoyed a lot to work with this, but for the future i have to look for the new.. management is good with the staff,

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Emirates Grand Hotel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Emirates Grand Hotel
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?