Emaar Properties

Emaar Properties Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates37 reviews

We, at EMAAR, simply delivered

Although work was stressful, and we worked ling hours, I always felt a great sense of achievement every single day. The only thing that bothered is the life work balance was not so great. I also used to feel that the Directors and above got huge bonuses compared to project managers who had no time to scratch their heads to benefit from being close to circuits and buy a decent property for themselves.. unlike the marketing and sales guys who were given advantage or better taken care of.

Pros

Respectful work environment, respect by outsiders

Cons

Long stressful hours, huge responsibilities

One of the best company in properties in Dubai

I have worked at Best Company for more than 3 years The culture at Best Company is by far the greatest asset. You can tell that they truly care about the happiness of their employees. It's a really relaxed and calm environment, even though the work we do can be fast-paced. I don't dread coming into work on Monday mornings and the managers are extremely patient and understanding. -Good Salary -Flexible With Vacation Time -Benefits.

The workload is high

Higher management does not have consideration. If the management doesnt like you then your out. They have favoritism and they dont care no matter how hard work you are

Benefits

Cons

Long working hours, high workload, pressure

Emaar is really a great company to work with, you are challenged everyday and you learn a lot

It's very challenging to work in Emaar, every day is a new experience. Dead lines are locked and you need to achieve your goals within the time frame and with high quality and standards

It is a freindly working environment with very nice people

The main job is to make sure thousands of tourists visiting The Dubai Mall and Burj Khalifa are always safe and enjoying their stay/visit. Dubai is a fast city I have learnt a lot of lessons in coordinating the safety of the workplace and supporting business continuity 24/7. With the efficiency of the management work becomes very easy which also makes the workplaces culture very good. Being in the Arab region the hardest part, as you will be meeting/dealing with a person/customer who does not understand English as it is the common language for communicating in such a region of multi race & cultural environment. The most enjoyable part is the efficiency of all the department within the organization and how supportive they are if need any help, this include our department. The organization has a good culture of encouraging employees to always improve their Personal Development Plan.

Pros

Employee recognition eg rewards

Cons

uncomfortable working conditions in some area due to hot weather.

productive and fun workplace

workplace culture: Organizational culture that promotes the thirst to achieve and supports openness, honesty, transparency and trust leading to a healthy, high-performing workplace. i have learnt how to work as part of a team and collaborate with people whose ideas may be different to your own.

good organisation

good to work with one of the biggest company in dubai and got chance to learn many new technical information and ideas for the development of my carrier.

Learning,

Well its a part of job, sometime you have to face hard times but its up to a person, if you want learn you will definitely learn something in hard times as well. Getting positive result after your hard work will give you enthusiasm to do more. Being a professional we should learn, adjust and enjoy our responsibilities.

Pros

Holidays, motivation

Cons

Late sitting

A respectful company to be associated with

I have to say I was blessed to work with Emaar, not a lot of people get the opportunity to work with them. It was a small team of some of the best sales people in Dubai, working on some of the most exclusive projects. It was a fast and energetic environment with great opportunities. My typical day at the office was to contact customers, keep in touch with some of the most active Agents. build up a network of clients and agents. .hardest part of the job was maintaining a work life balance as we would spend long hour at work.

Pros

Brand Image

One of the best Developers

It is a very professional and demanding company but fair in all aspects, I can say it is as a professional College in RE Development. It is indeed one of the best company to work for

Produce For Employees All Fun And Game

Emaar Property Also Good Investor in the Gulf Area Wo Worked with him as Contractor all people is good but aur duty in Arab tech Directly we are not attached with Amaar Property

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

Normel

Its a nice experiance in this company

Company is very nice and I am really thankful to god for get a very good opperunity to work in here.But I must find a new job for learn more from this

Fun Work Place

nice facilities, good work place It is a very interesting place to work in. Everybody is very cooperative especially busy hours work hand in hand. Management are very accommodating, the most important thing is they respect each other.

Pros

n/a

Cons

n/a

Overall Good

It was a great workplace with the friendly environment and different culture, It was the most enjoyable part of the job and excellent learning culture during my time with EMMAR. I got an opportunity to learn many things to enhance my career with EMMAR.

interesting place to work in

It is a very interesting place to work in. Everybody is very cooperative especially busy hours work hand in hand. Management are very accommodating, the most important thing is they respect each other. I become more confident.

Outstanding Company

Amazing people to work with, it was an immense experience of 2 months since it was a temporary contract job. I will be lucky enough to join them again

Great place to work, ever evolving, never boring

Great place to work, ever evolving, never boring. Proud to be in Emaar and daily challenges and overcoming them is truly rewarding. Great work ethics are a plus.

very good

Wish to find job via your company I am working in emaar properties burj khalifa we are working to make sure that our clients owners tenants all requests are done with profissional way assist to answer all phone calls emails working with others departments to solve all issues in the clients properties.

Unproductive

A typical day at work was managing the change management due to continuous changes implemented by the developer, the challenges were keeping the project on track despite the continuous rejections of all variation orders submitted by the contractor, and reorganizing the program.

Pros

Weekly free lunch the project team.

learned many great things from the job role

amazing i like to if i had the chance i m willing to work again in this company amazing surroundings nice management good environment and great colleagues

Pros

free hot chocolate

Cons

productive and fun work place

responsible for handling customers. self motivated , able to set effective priorities to achieve immediate and long term goal and meet operational deadlines.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Emaar Properties. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Emaar Properties Reviews by Location