Emaar Properties

Emaar Properties Employee Reviews

I have worked at Best Company for more than 3 years The culture at Best Company is by far the greatest asset. You can tell that they truly care about the happiness of their employees. It's a really relaxed and calm environment, even though the work we do can be fast-paced. I don't dread coming into work on Monday mornings and the managers are extremely patient and understanding. -Good Salary -Flexible With Vacation Time -Benefits.
Higher management does not have consideration. If the management doesnt like you then your out. They have favoritism and they dont care no matter how hard work you are
Benefits
Cons
Long working hours, high workload, pressure
It's very challenging to work in Emaar, every day is a new experience. Dead lines are locked and you need to achieve your goals within the time frame and with high quality and standards
The main job is to make sure thousands of tourists visiting The Dubai Mall and Burj Khalifa are always safe and enjoying their stay/visit. Dubai is a fast city I have learnt a lot of lessons in coordinating the safety of the workplace and supporting business continuity 24/7. With the efficiency of the management work becomes very easy which also makes the workplaces culture very good. Being in the Arab region the hardest part, as you will be meeting/dealing with a person/customer who does not understand English as it is the common language for communicating in such a region of multi race & cultural environment. The most enjoyable part is the efficiency of all the department within the organization and how supportive they are if need any help, this include our department. The organization has a good culture of encouraging employees to always improve their Personal Development Plan.
Pros
Employee recognition eg rewards
Cons
uncomfortable working conditions in some area due to hot weather.
workplace culture: Organizational culture that promotes the thirst to achieve and supports openness, honesty, transparency and trust leading to a healthy, high-performing workplace. i have learnt how to work as part of a team and collaborate with people whose ideas may be different to your own.
good to work with one of the biggest company in dubai and got chance to learn many new technical information and ideas for the development of my carrier.
Well its a part of job, sometime you have to face hard times but its up to a person, if you want learn you will definitely learn something in hard times as well. Getting positive result after your hard work will give you enthusiasm to do more. Being a professional we should learn, adjust and enjoy our responsibilities.
Pros
Holidays, motivation
Cons
Late sitting
I have to say I was blessed to work with Emaar, not a lot of people get the opportunity to work with them. It was a small team of some of the best sales people in Dubai, working on some of the most exclusive projects. It was a fast and energetic environment with great opportunities. My typical day at the office was to contact customers, keep in touch with some of the most active Agents. build up a network of clients and agents. .hardest part of the job was maintaining a work life balance as we would spend long hour at work.
Pros
Brand Image
Cons
It is a very professional and demanding company but fair in all aspects, I can say it is as a professional College in RE Development. It is indeed one of the best company to work for
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Emaar Properties?
Emaar Property Also Good Investor in the Gulf Area Wo Worked with him as Contractor all people is good but aur duty in Arab tech Directly we are not attached with Amaar Property
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Normel
Company is very nice and I am really thankful to god for get a very good opperunity to work in here.But I must find a new job for learn more from this
nice facilities, good work place It is a very interesting place to work in. Everybody is very cooperative especially busy hours work hand in hand. Management are very accommodating, the most important thing is they respect each other.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
It was a great workplace with the friendly environment and different culture, It was the most enjoyable part of the job and excellent learning culture during my time with EMMAR. I got an opportunity to learn many things to enhance my career with EMMAR.
It is a very interesting place to work in. Everybody is very cooperative especially busy hours work hand in hand. Management are very accommodating, the most important thing is they respect each other. I become more confident.
Amazing people to work with, it was an immense experience of 2 months since it was a temporary contract job. I will be lucky enough to join them again
Great place to work, ever evolving, never boring. Proud to be in Emaar and daily challenges and overcoming them is truly rewarding. Great work ethics are a plus.
Wish to find job via your company I am working in emaar properties burj khalifa we are working to make sure that our clients owners tenants all requests are done with profissional way assist to answer all phone calls emails working with others departments to solve all issues in the clients properties.
A typical day at work was managing the change management due to continuous changes implemented by the developer, the challenges were keeping the project on track despite the continuous rejections of all variation orders submitted by the contractor, and reorganizing the program.
Pros
Weekly free lunch the project team.
amazing i like to if i had the chance i m willing to work again in this company amazing surroundings nice management good environment and great colleagues
Pros
free hot chocolate
Cons
responsible for handling customers. self motivated , able to set effective priorities to achieve immediate and long term goal and meet operational deadlines.
I was an intern so I was not paid. I worked with event planning team, they were amazing and I learned a lot of things in less than 3 months. They were very sad when I left because I was a good worker, quick learner and enjoyed my work a lot. I used to take others work when they were very busy. I attended a lot of meetings. I organised events such cityscape and other minor events.
  1. Employee Reviews