ELECTRO RAK

ELECTRO RAK Employee Reviews

i worked as heavy duty diver from 2004 to 2014 that was a very good experience for me. learn a lot of skills from my work & got a very good team friendly weather with colleagues
Anybody looking for job in this company Don't Waste your Life, Management thing labour's are cow teaching like that,labour salary's too low 600 AED to 800 AED,some management staffs don't care about labour's,
Pros
Free food(waste), accomandation(not bad), Transport(adjusting anytime 85 persons per bus)
Cons
Long
Very good working environment,i got more experience from the the company ,the most enjoyable moment are celebrations.and don.t like the management.sometimes work under pressure.
Pros
lunch, transport, tickets.
Cons
till night
It has been a learning experience to work in a company with great support and full team effort.I have learned many things that how to coordinate with and integrate efforts across multiple teams.
A good company to work for job security. Salary is constant at-least for 3.5 yrs. Job security is more reliable. Management is good. Job culture is also good.
At ElectroRak LLC, Three years of my career have been full of learning and Progressing in Electrorak. During my work here in Electrorak i have learned to raise many financial reports like WIP, bad debts reporting, ageing and several other.
Pros
Transportation, good learning environment.
Cons
There is no path development, no performance apraisal.
I my point of view, Electro RAK has good working environment.
on this project i am working as safety officer with FEWA federal electricity water authority , here we are working for the water Plant .
as an individual QA/QC Engineer working at Al ghadeer Development Project it was a challanging task to control the quality at site as well as documentation and relation with consultant. feeling happy to work with Electro RAK, got a much needed experiences during my mid career. I wish all future success for this company.
Pros
free lunch, transportation acc
I got a good experice while working in this company, i have learned new things which will deffinetly helpful for my career. My co-workers are good
many thing i learned Very good management co- workers good but my supervisor is bad hardest part is dealing with supervisor enjoyable part is Management & co workers