Electro RAK logo

Electro RAK Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates13 reviews

learning Oppurtunity

Platform can be used to learn from a to z happenings in a company.though management will not be supportive, if you are able to learn from the opportunities you have ample space to learn a lot of things

Waste of time

Anybody looking for job in this company Don't Waste your Life, Management thing labour's are cow teaching like that,labour salary's too low 600 AED to 800 AED,some management staffs don't care about labour's,

Pros

Free food(waste), accomandation(not bad), Transport(adjusting anytime 85 persons per bus)

Cons

Long

i am worked as all vechiles driver

i worked as heavy duty diver from 2004 to 2014 that was a very good experience for me. learn a lot of skills from my work & got a very good team friendly weather with colleagues

good

Very good working environment,i got more experience from the the company ,the most enjoyable moment are celebrations.and don.t like the management.sometimes work under pressure.

Pros

lunch, transport, tickets.

Cons

till night

Productive and fun workplace

It has been a learning experience to work in a company with great support and full team effort.I have learned many things that how to coordinate with and integrate efforts across multiple teams.

Good company nice work place

1. Leading Personality. 2. Having ability to deal & coordinate with different Engineering Departments. 3. Having a good ability to deal with Engineer, Draftsmen and Foramen. 4. Having good relations with office staff. 5. Having good relations with Architectural, Structural department ect. 6. Having good relations with Engineers in different fields. 7. Excellent Speaking and Communication Skills. 8. Quick Learning. 9. Having ability to work hard even under stresses. 10. Having a good ability in preparation of reports.

A good company to work with colleges.

A good company to work for job security. Salary is constant at-least for 3.5 yrs. Job security is more reliable. Management is good. Job culture is also good.

Learning and Progressing period of my life

At ElectroRak LLC, Three years of my career have been full of learning and Progressing in Electrorak. During my work here in Electrorak i have learned to raise many financial reports like WIP, bad debts reporting, ageing and several other.

Pros

Transportation, good learning environment.

Cons

There is no path development, no performance apraisal.

Over all a good company

I my point of view, Electro RAK has good working environment.

Ras Al Khaimah

on this project i am working as safety officer with FEWA federal electricity water authority , here we are working for the water Plant .

good efield experience

as an individual QA/QC Engineer working at Al ghadeer Development Project it was a challanging task to control the quality at site as well as documentation and relation with consultant. feeling happy to work with Electro RAK, got a much needed experiences during my mid career. I wish all future success for this company.

Pros

free lunch, transportation acc

Good experience at work

I got a good experice while working in this company, i have learned new things which will deffinetly helpful for my career. My co-workers are good

good company

many thing i learned Very good management co- workers good but my supervisor is bad hardest part is dealing with supervisor enjoyable part is Management & co workers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Electro RAK. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Tell us how to improve this page

What would you add or change?