Ejadah Asset Management Group

Ejadah Asset Management Group Work-Life Balance reviews

United Arab Emirates49 reviews

Clear
3.2Pay & Benefits

Challenging but disconnected from my background

Pro:* Workplace culture was good* Team mates cooperative and supportive* Salary on timeCons:* Work not connected to my background/interests* Disorganized work responsibilities

Pros

Free lunches occasionally

Cons

Long hours sometimes

It is the best company... and everything is good about the company.

It is the best company... and everything is good about the company. ... Everything fine and cool... good environment and everything is perfect. I like to work ...

Productive and well balanced

A Semi Govt. company growing very fast in UAE with a scope of advancement and the better benifits for their employees.Its a nice experiance working in this company as a security officer and than health and safety officer.

No productive, is too stressful and full of hatred

Work with ejadah asset management group is too stressful, full of incomprehension, full of intimidation, wickedness between we black, favouritism between Asian, company is okay but the management is poor, and the high management are aware of that but they are not taking action about it and low management are doing what ever they want because the high management are supporting them is too stressful working there

Pros

No free lunch, security have to bring his own food

Standard work place

work environment are very nice. Very good organized management structure. Not recognizing Right persons exactly who are working harder for company growth.

Good ratings

As i worked experience that Ejadah assets management company good reputation in this region, good career opportunities, many things to learn about the job. There is no salary issue in this company. Thanks.

Not much recommended to others

Not much recommended to others . Management and their policies needs to be changed strictly. They really need to bring something which can help the employees work life better .

It was Great working with Ejadah

it was fun and nice working with Ejadah and providing facilities, training and a fast growing company where everyone would love to be but slow in salary increment.

Good for office people but not for people out in the field

Job security but no career growth New rules everytime which only affect people on the field No compromise or negotiations on outside living or transport allowances for lower group level employees [ the ones who really work 12 to 13 hours] Accomodations not the best it can offer Incentives... nada

Pros

job security

Fun work place

they are not giving ramadan payment on time and salary delay also. favoritism are well practice in this company. you will not having good location if you don't have connection.

Pros

free food

Cons

It's a good fun place place to work in

Working in Ejadah has helped me acquire skills on how to opperation different marchines as used in housekeeping. I have acquired leadership skills as i have worked as a housekeeping supervisor for three years now.

Pros

free accommodation, Transport, Insurance, Air ticket annually

Security Services

12 long working hours handling customer service and doing administrative works, sending reports and receiving calls. I learned how to adjust and understand other nationalities culture and behavior and being patient with the job. Management is fine. My co-workers are okay too. The hardest part of the job is working long hours almost 15 hours a day. The enjoyable part is we get to meet new people.

Pros

Free accomodation and Transportation

Cons

Long work hours

communication skills improvement

sometimes its good sometimes its bad in the post because we are dealing with different kinds of visitors. but i can handle well the situation. i improve also my communication skills dealing with different kind of visitors. my co workers are good and we are helping each other related to work or duties. sometimes also its hard to deal with kinds of visitor with attitude problem but at the end of the discussion they will understand what we are trying to do and only implementing the rules and regulations.at the end of the day we are all in one happy team. and next day will be a challenge again for us and we know very well what we will do to deal with it

Pros

free breakfast, lunch and dinner

Cons

Not an ideal company to work for a man with family

Not an ideal company to work for a man with family like me. Salary is not enough to earn for future plans. Lots of bosses, confusing who's command to be follow. The only enjoyable part was working with colleagues and built friendship relation with them.

Pros

Free transportation, free accomodation

Cons

Long hours of duty

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ejadah Asset Management Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Ejadah Asset Management Group