Ejadah Asset Management Group

Ejadah Asset Management Group Pay & Benefits reviews

United Arab Emirates49 reviews

Clear
3.2Pay & Benefits

Challenging but disconnected from my background

Pro:* Workplace culture was good* Team mates cooperative and supportive* Salary on timeCons:* Work not connected to my background/interests* Disorganized work responsibilities

Pros

Free lunches occasionally

Cons

Long hours sometimes

I am working in ejadah is good and i also feel safety they giving a good insurance to the workers dressing and uniform good provided it giving me good experience for me

Pros

Food provided

Cons

10hrs with OT

duty hours

12 hours duty.fixed salary. and fixed OT.Management Not Good.Salary On time every month 24th.job security ok.Al Quoz accommodation is not good.Jebel ali NUZUL CAMP was good.

Productive and well balanced

A Semi Govt. company growing very fast in UAE with a scope of advancement and the better benifits for their employees.Its a nice experiance working in this company as a security officer and than health and safety officer.

productive

workplace culture is goodsalary on timetransport facilityaccommodation is betterwork pressure happens based on site learnt more about technical ideas

Fun work place

Ejadh lsnt bad company,but de problem is poor salary scheme and they care less about employee's complaints all in all it would have been good but poor management

Pros

Pay on time

Cons

Iong hours, poor salary

Good ratings

As i worked experience that Ejadah assets management company good reputation in this region, good career opportunities, many things to learn about the job. There is no salary issue in this company. Thanks.

It was Great working with Ejadah

it was fun and nice working with Ejadah and providing facilities, training and a fast growing company where everyone would love to be but slow in salary increment.

productive and hard working

Ejadah Asset Management Group is competitive, career oriented, they support their employee. they assure all the benefits needed by their employee had been given.

Good for office people but not for people out in the field

Job security but no career growth New rules everytime which only affect people on the field No compromise or negotiations on outside living or transport allowances for lower group level employees [ the ones who really work 12 to 13 hours] Accomodations not the best it can offer Incentives... nada

Pros

job security

Fun work place

they are not giving ramadan payment on time and salary delay also. favoritism are well practice in this company. you will not having good location if you don't have connection.

Pros

free food

Cons

It's a good fun place place to work in

Working in Ejadah has helped me acquire skills on how to opperation different marchines as used in housekeeping. I have acquired leadership skills as i have worked as a housekeeping supervisor for three years now.

Pros

free accommodation, Transport, Insurance, Air ticket annually

Unstable and poor mamanagement

This company is a pioneer company in abu dhabi. Main company is in Dubai. Abu Dhabi location has no HR, Poor medical benefits, no opportunity for career growth.

Pros

Accomodation and transportation are free

Cons

No washing machine, no cooking utilities, no HR in office, no wifi

over all good

Good atmosphere to work,cooperative minded colleauges and managements,proper time salary, family medical facilities also provided,good allowance and facilities.

Security Services

12 long working hours handling customer service and doing administrative works, sending reports and receiving calls. I learned how to adjust and understand other nationalities culture and behavior and being patient with the job. Management is fine. My co-workers are okay too. The hardest part of the job is working long hours almost 15 hours a day. The enjoyable part is we get to meet new people.

Pros

Free accomodation and Transportation

Cons

Long work hours

Not an ideal company to work for a man with family

Not an ideal company to work for a man with family like me. Salary is not enough to earn for future plans. Lots of bosses, confusing who's command to be follow. The only enjoyable part was working with colleagues and built friendship relation with them.

Pros

Free transportation, free accomodation

Cons

Long hours of duty

I graduated from faculty of commerce

I learned a lot of computer skills , communication skills , now I can work under pressures some times worked 14 hours.it is very taxing I like to help people

Pros

living, transport

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ejadah Asset Management Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Ejadah Asset Management Group
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?