Ejadah Asset Management Group

Ejadah Asset Management Group Management reviews

United Arab Emirates49 reviews

Clear

duty hours

12 hours duty.fixed salary. and fixed OT.Management Not Good.Salary On time every month 24th.job security ok.Al Quoz accommodation is not good.Jebel ali NUZUL CAMP was good.

Gained a broad FM experience

Gained a very broad Facilities Management experience that helped my professional career grow. Met a lot of very talented colleagues that teach me about the industry

Pros

The organization is practicing FM standards

Cons

No growth

No productive, is too stressful and full of hatred

Work with ejadah asset management group is too stressful, full of incomprehension, full of intimidation, wickedness between we black, favouritism between Asian, company is okay but the management is poor, and the high management are aware of that but they are not taking action about it and low management are doing what ever they want because the high management are supporting them is too stressful working there

Pros

No free lunch, security have to bring his own food

Standard work place

work environment are very nice. Very good organized management structure. Not recognizing Right persons exactly who are working harder for company growth.

Well balance and knowledgeable experience

I found Ejadah a happy work environment. I have reliable manager and head of department. Company are concerned to employee especially us in the ground.

Pros

Appreciation award

Cons

Tight schedule

Fun work place

Ejadh lsnt bad company,but de problem is poor salary scheme and they care less about employee's complaints all in all it would have been good but poor management

Pros

Pay on time

Cons

Iong hours, poor salary

Awesome experience and learn many things

Great work experience Learn more about the job and work Team leading experience Great support from management and senior Overall it's all about your performance

Good ratings

As i worked experience that Ejadah assets management company good reputation in this region, good career opportunities, many things to learn about the job. There is no salary issue in this company. Thanks.

Productive and fun work place to work as a FM Engineer

Improved Management skill. Problem solving Solution. Best organization to start as FM Engineer. Career growth opportunity Good workplace culture To satisfy client & end user with minimum resource is a hardest part of a job.

Not much recommended to others

Not much recommended to others . Management and their policies needs to be changed strictly. They really need to bring something which can help the employees work life better .

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Ejadah Asset Management Group?

hiring depending on connections

No chance to grow with them. One bottle of drinking water per day! Many staff doesn't reach the office and they get paid for doing nothing. Belongs to DP.

Good place to improve employee flexibility

Typical day at work involved working with families ,knowing their preferences and aiming to improve the quality of service they get from our company.Language barrier was a bit of a problem however patience and willingness to coexist with different culture proves that you can actually thrive in dynamic environments.I did learn to represent my company the best way i knew how and bridging the gap ,maintaining a great relationship between the clients.housekeeping and management

It is a good experience with core professionals to learn the core things related to facility management industry, including customer service & satisfaction.

Pros

On time payment

Cons

Accommodation

productive and hard working

Ejadah Asset Management Group is competitive, career oriented, they support their employee. they assure all the benefits needed by their employee had been given.

Good

I am very happy to work with Ejadah Asset Management Group LLC Dubai, UAE. All the management is very nice. And H.O. system is not only good but excellent.

over all good

Good atmosphere to work,cooperative minded colleauges and managements,proper time salary, family medical facilities also provided,good allowance and facilities.

With good atmospheric working place

Ejadah Asset Management Group is a well re putative company with a good working environment. currently i am working as a document controller under Supply Chain Management Department (PROCUREMENT) as well as doing Secretarial work with our Director. The hardest part i have encounter with this job was insuring accurate documentation as this files will be submitted on the other department specially on Finance Department for payment purposes. With this kind of job you need to be focus and has the ability to manage your time.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

9hrs

Security Services

12 long working hours handling customer service and doing administrative works, sending reports and receiving calls. I learned how to adjust and understand other nationalities culture and behavior and being patient with the job. Management is fine. My co-workers are okay too. The hardest part of the job is working long hours almost 15 hours a day. The enjoyable part is we get to meet new people.

Pros

Free accomodation and Transportation

Cons

Long work hours

Typical Day : I have got chance to process diseased case in an short time.

* Typical Day : I have got chance to process diseased case in an short time. Experience at Home Centre : Once I was on Vacation for a month, upon my resumption I have got a project to complete in 7 Days What did I learned To face the challenges at any kind of issues to achieve our goal in the field of HR Management was supportive The hardest part of the Job : Less time big task to be complete in short frame of time. The most enjoyable part of the Job : Process Payroll and conduction Hearing

Executive Engineer Service

Executive Engineer Maintaining the Building Assets & Pump Stations.

A progressive and customer focused full service provider within the Property and Asset Management field

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ejadah Asset Management Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Ejadah Asset Management Group
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?