Ejadah Asset Management Group

United Arab Emirates49 reviews

Clear
3.7Job Security & Advancement

duty hours

12 hours duty.fixed salary. and fixed OT.Management Not Good.Salary On time every month 24th.job security ok.Al Quoz accommodation is not good.Jebel ali NUZUL CAMP was good.

It is the best company... and everything is good about the company.

It is the best company... and everything is good about the company. ... Everything fine and cool... good environment and everything is perfect. I like to work ...

Productive and well balanced

A Semi Govt. company growing very fast in UAE with a scope of advancement and the better benifits for their employees.Its a nice experiance working in this company as a security officer and than health and safety officer.

Gained a broad FM experience

Gained a very broad Facilities Management experience that helped my professional career grow. Met a lot of very talented colleagues that teach me about the industry

Pros

The organization is practicing FM standards

Cons

No growth

Standard work place

work environment are very nice. Very good organized management structure. Not recognizing Right persons exactly who are working harder for company growth.

Working in Ejadah was very helpful for my career.

Working in Ejadah was very helpful for my career. During my time in Ejadah , fortunelly I have worked with very talented and professionals colleague.That help me to boost my career in Audit and Finance.

Productive workplace

Productive workplace secured professional full day work and more pressure will you get when you have big responsibility good knowledge you will get and great experiense

Good ratings

As i worked experience that Ejadah assets management company good reputation in this region, good career opportunities, many things to learn about the job. There is no salary issue in this company. Thanks.

Productive and fun work place to work as a FM Engineer

Improved Management skill. Problem solving Solution. Best organization to start as FM Engineer. Career growth opportunity Good workplace culture To satisfy client & end user with minimum resource is a hardest part of a job.

It was Great working with Ejadah

it was fun and nice working with Ejadah and providing facilities, training and a fast growing company where everyone would love to be but slow in salary increment.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Ejadah Asset Management Group?

productive and hard working

Ejadah Asset Management Group is competitive, career oriented, they support their employee. they assure all the benefits needed by their employee had been given.

Good for office people but not for people out in the field

Job security but no career growth New rules everytime which only affect people on the field No compromise or negotiations on outside living or transport allowances for lower group level employees [ the ones who really work 12 to 13 hours] Accomodations not the best it can offer Incentives... nada

Pros

job security

Productive workplace

Learned a lot technically here.There are excellent opportunities to be exposed to a wide range of clients and become a sector specialist as more junior levels than most firms.

It's a good fun place place to work in

Working in Ejadah has helped me acquire skills on how to opperation different marchines as used in housekeeping. I have acquired leadership skills as i have worked as a housekeeping supervisor for three years now.

Pros

free accommodation, Transport, Insurance, Air ticket annually

Cons

good company with awesome management

Company was good and got to learn many things as a payroll admin.the workplace culture was very good.every person try to help you if you face any difficulty in work.

Pros

parties

Cons

office shifted to dubai lagoons

Unstable and poor mamanagement

This company is a pioneer company in abu dhabi. Main company is in Dubai. Abu Dhabi location has no HR, Poor medical benefits, no opportunity for career growth.

Pros

Accomodation and transportation are free

Cons

No washing machine, no cooking utilities, no HR in office, no wifi

goods

To seek a career position in a progressive organisation, which should be challenging and demanding where I can practice my repertoire and learn new skills.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ejadah Asset Management Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Ejadah Asset Management Group
  • Job Security & Advancement
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?