Ejadah Asset Management Group Job Security & Advancement reviews

United Arab Emirates66 reviews

Clear
3.7Job Security & Advancement

Productive workplace with good benefits

Ejadah offers a productive workplace with excellent benefits. The environment fosters productivity and growth, making it a rewarding place to work. Fast-paced environment which you will enjoy if you like the challenge.

Only benifit in this company is you will get salary on time that's all... Don't expect increment or promotion.. You will never get sick leave manager won't approve it... Very very low salary and 13 to 14 hr working including travel to location

This job teaches you how to prioritize people's safety and protect everything.

What is the best part of working at the company?This is an excellent company in Dubai. If you're dedicated and hardworking, you'll advance quickly in your career here.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?I don't experience stress in this company. During events, I sometimes feel that we have less time for breaks than usual.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?It's similar to other security companies, but the standout feature of this company is its commitment to providing you with opportunities to gain experience and advance in your career.What is a typical day like for you at the company?In the field of security, I believe there are no typical days, as your job remains consistent at all times.

Salary & Job Promotion

Payment is done on time and consideration is done sometime for salary to be paid earlier than set days especially in Ramadhan.Not easy to get promotion as there is great competition being a big company.

Good workplace

Good company having good sites.salary will be credited on time.Good workplace.Can gain work knowledge in well manner.

Ejadah Asset Management Group insights

Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Time and location flexibility

duty hours

12 hours duty.fixed salary. and fixed OT.Management Not Good.Salary On time every month 24th.job security ok.Al Quoz accommodation is not good.Jebel ali NUZUL CAMP was good.

It is the best company... and everything is good about the company.

It is the best company... and everything is good about the company. ... Everything fine and cool... good environment and everything is perfect. I like to work ...

Productive and well balanced

A Semi Govt. company growing very fast in UAE with a scope of advancement and the better benifits for their employees.Its a nice experiance working in this company as a security officer and than health and safety officer.

Gained a broad FM experience

Gained a very broad Facilities Management experience that helped my professional career grow. Met a lot of very talented colleagues that teach me about the industry

Pros

The organization is practicing FM standards

Cons

No growth

Standard work place

work environment are very nice. Very good organized management structure. Not recognizing Right persons exactly who are working harder for company growth.

Working in Ejadah was very helpful for my career.

Working in Ejadah was very helpful for my career. During my time in Ejadah , fortunelly I have worked with very talented and professionals colleague.That help me to boost my career in Audit and Finance.

Productive workplace

Productive workplace secured professional full day work and more pressure will you get when you have big responsibility good knowledge you will get and great experiense

Awesome experience and learn many things

Great work experience Learn more about the job and work Team leading experience Great support from management and senior Overall it's all about your performance

Good ratings

As i worked experience that Ejadah assets management company good reputation in this region, good career opportunities, many things to learn about the job. There is no salary issue in this company. Thanks.

Productive and fun work place to work as a FM Engineer

Improved Management skill. Problem solving Solution. Best organization to start as FM Engineer. Career growth opportunity Good workplace culture To satisfy client & end user with minimum resource is a hardest part of a job.

It was Great working with Ejadah

it was fun and nice working with Ejadah and providing facilities, training and a fast growing company where everyone would love to be but slow in salary increment.

productive and hard working

Ejadah Asset Management Group is competitive, career oriented, they support their employee. they assure all the benefits needed by their employee had been given.

Good for office people but not for people out in the field

Job security but no career growth New rules everytime which only affect people on the field No compromise or negotiations on outside living or transport allowances for lower group level employees [ the ones who really work 12 to 13 hours] Accomodations not the best it can offer Incentives... nada

Pros

job security

Productive workplace

Learned a lot technically here.There are excellent opportunities to be exposed to a wide range of clients and become a sector specialist as more junior levels than most firms.

It's a good fun place place to work in

Working in Ejadah has helped me acquire skills on how to opperation different marchines as used in housekeeping. I have acquired leadership skills as i have worked as a housekeeping supervisor for three years now.

Pros

free accommodation, Transport, Insurance, Air ticket annually

Cons

good company with awesome management

Company was good and got to learn many things as a payroll admin.the workplace culture was very good.every person try to help you if you face any difficulty in work.

Pros

parties

Cons

office shifted to dubai lagoons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ejadah Asset Management Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Ejadah Asset Management Group
  • Job Security & Advancement
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?