Ejadah Asset Management Group

Ejadah Asset Management Group Culture reviews

United Arab Emirates49 reviews

Clear

Challenging but disconnected from my background

Pro:* Workplace culture was good* Team mates cooperative and supportive* Salary on timeCons:* Work not connected to my background/interests* Disorganized work responsibilities

Pros

Free lunches occasionally

Cons

Long hours sometimes

Working in Ejadah was very helpful for my career.

Working in Ejadah was very helpful for my career. During my time in Ejadah , fortunelly I have worked with very talented and professionals colleague.That help me to boost my career in Audit and Finance.

productive

workplace culture is goodsalary on timetransport facilityaccommodation is betterwork pressure happens based on site learnt more about technical ideas

Awesome experience and learn many things

Great work experience Learn more about the job and work Team leading experience Great support from management and senior Overall it's all about your performance

Productive and fun work place to work as a FM Engineer

Improved Management skill. Problem solving Solution. Best organization to start as FM Engineer. Career growth opportunity Good workplace culture To satisfy client & end user with minimum resource is a hardest part of a job.

It was Great working with Ejadah

it was fun and nice working with Ejadah and providing facilities, training and a fast growing company where everyone would love to be but slow in salary increment.

Good place to improve employee flexibility

Typical day at work involved working with families ,knowing their preferences and aiming to improve the quality of service they get from our company.Language barrier was a bit of a problem however patience and willingness to coexist with different culture proves that you can actually thrive in dynamic environments.I did learn to represent my company the best way i knew how and bridging the gap ,maintaining a great relationship between the clients.housekeeping and management

Learnt a lot in the time I have worked for the company

Am ready to work under supervision and in any condition. Am always punctual and on time during my work schedule Team player Willing to learn and grow in relationship with my colleagues

i learned to communicate to different kind of people, culture, and races

i learned to communicate to different kind of people, culture, and races. Aside from dealing with the clients, I learned all access control System, attendance system. The hardest part of the job when it is peak time and the requests are coming simultaneously and requester pressuring to do the task immediately but all are handled well since I prepared initiatives to do it quickly also. My enjoyment is when the client is satisfied and happy with my support.

productive and hard working

Ejadah Asset Management Group is competitive, career oriented, they support their employee. they assure all the benefits needed by their employee had been given.

Opportunistic Place

Can learn new things deep in procurement. Supportive Team and cooperative staff with good team work. Workload to the extreme and too many deadlines to be achieved within limited time frame.

good company with awesome management

Company was good and got to learn many things as a payroll admin.the workplace culture was very good.every person try to help you if you face any difficulty in work.

Pros

parties

Cons

office shifted to dubai lagoons

Security Services

12 long working hours handling customer service and doing administrative works, sending reports and receiving calls. I learned how to adjust and understand other nationalities culture and behavior and being patient with the job. Management is fine. My co-workers are okay too. The hardest part of the job is working long hours almost 15 hours a day. The enjoyable part is we get to meet new people.

Pros

Free accomodation and Transportation

Cons

Long work hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ejadah Asset Management Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Ejadah Asset Management Group
  • Culture
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?