EF Education First

EF Education First Employee Reviews for Regional Sales Manager

Regional Sales Manager2 reviews
United Arab Emirates2 reviews

Found 2 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,086 reviews

A diverse multicultural office with a calm, relaxed and professional atmosphere

A typical day starts with importing all the new requests from our data base. It follows with answering enquires and questions from agents and clients, making sure you are up to date with every single client and try to create new sales. Optimizing our sales by adding ' add on sales' and visa consultancy. I have learned about different business development strategies, maximising and generating revenue from the sales, visa consultancy along with direct sales. Management has been supportive, even though with being away most of the time, I have been going through a self learning curve with loads of managerial based issued facing me on a daily basis, which has made me gain a lot more experience. The hardest part would be trying trust the agents and making sure they are doing the right job, as there is a lack of trust due to their performance. The most enjoying part is when you have set the deal with a client, knowing that both sides of the party are happy and receiving the feedback and results from them.

Pros

Free car park, health insurance, bonuses

Cons

Long hours without overtime being paid

Very productive

Productive and fun workplace with flat management style. I worked in London and Dubai offices and enjoyed being with multinational teams. The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting students from different educational and cultural backgrounds.

Pros

Happy Hours every Thursday evening

Cons

No overtime payment

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at EF Education First?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EF Education First. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

EF Education First Reviews by Location

• EF Education First
  • Regional Sales Manager
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?