EF Education First

EF Education First Employee Reviews in Dubai

Dubai6 reviews

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,087 reviews

Family like environment, multicultural and fun with a lot of human interaction

EF is fun environment for employees to thrive into, with certain core values like entrepreneurial spirit, teamwork, attention to details cost consciousness and high quality service; it is a very good professional environment where one can learn a lot , its fast pace rythm challanges you and pushes you to overcome your weaknesses and tanscand the obstacales, it's family like atmosphere alows for a good working environment that is quite enjoyable.

A unique workplace comparing with others in Dubai

It was a great experience for me, as I didn't feel -like other places- they are taking advantage of me! or I have to fight for my rights!! everything was clear and organised from the beguining. All the best

Official response from EF Education First

February 25, 2020
Thank you very much for your feedback and happy to hear you had a good experience working at EF. Wish you all the best for 2020.

A Multicultural Environments

I had the privilege to work with colleagues coming from different parts the world. Learned a lot about their cultures how they approach their daily task. It's was indeed and amazing experience

Very productive

Productive and fun workplace with flat management style. I worked in London and Dubai offices and enjoyed being with multinational teams. The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting students from different educational and cultural backgrounds.

Pros

Happy Hours every Thursday evening

Cons

No overtime payment

Productive and a fun workplace

• Promote all EF programs offered by EF centers worldwide and Recruit new students. • Provide pre-admission advising, outreach, interviewing, and follow-up for potential students including KASP students; • Present and provide travel, housing, and visa information and services to the students;

A diverse multicultural office with a calm, relaxed and professional atmosphere

A typical day starts with importing all the new requests from our data base. It follows with answering enquires and questions from agents and clients, making sure you are up to date with every single client and try to create new sales. Optimizing our sales by adding ' add on sales' and visa consultancy. I have learned about different business development strategies, maximising and generating revenue from the sales, visa consultancy along with direct sales. Management has been supportive, even though with being away most of the time, I have been going through a self learning curve with loads of managerial based issued facing me on a daily basis, which has made me gain a lot more experience. The hardest part would be trying trust the agents and making sure they are doing the right job, as there is a lack of trust due to their performance. The most enjoying part is when you have set the deal with a client, knowing that both sides of the party are happy and receiving the feedback and results from them.

Pros

Free car park, health insurance, bonuses

Cons

Long hours without overtime being paid

Jobs at EF Education First