Eagle Electromechanical LLC

Eagle Electromechanical LLC Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates9 reviews

Good working atmosphere

very good working atmosphere,good management,but the salary benefits and increment not very good and good job work and life balance.Overall the rating will be 3 out of 5.

Cooperative, organized and good coworkers

Cooperative in the way that they will explain everything for you to understand. organized in the way they have place for all the files. Good Co-workers in the waywill not understimate you, they will let you learn new things, help you to the things you want to know.

Pros

Free accommodation and Transporatation

Productive and learning

It was my pleasure to have work at this company .Working under pressure create my characteristics with the strength and powerful . I learned a lot accordingly specially in construction field .

Its very nice place to get the experince

Eagle Electromechanical Company one of the famous companies at Dubai , our GM , Eng. Mohammad Hujaz he work hard to save his company and to grow step by step .

MEP Mechanical works in construction field

Challenging job. good collegues. sometimes stress and strain will be more manager and senior engineers are very cooperative manager and senior engineers are supportive in nature

productive

Productive Extremely good employee relations Extremely good Management Always enjoyed the days Salary and other benefits are good Extremely good Support from the management to learn or impliment new technologies

Skills

Networking & Firewalls • CCNA . • MCSE . • Microsoft Office Features. • Basic Programming Languages ( SQL , Linux … Etc ) • A+ (Repair of Laptop, Desktop, printers, multifunction, copier, scanner, audio-video, security camera, telephone, Cisco switches, home and office electronic appliances) • Symantec Backup. • SCCM 2012. • Microsoft Products. • Apple products and operating System ( Mac , Ipad and Iphone ). • Access Control product ( fingerprint and card reader ) • CCTV monitoring systems Major Skills • Excellent Communication Skills (Shared in a Lot of related workshops). • Team Spirit. • Good ability to adapt to multicultural environments, Gained through my study aboard. • Ability to Work under Pressure. • Time Management. • Management Skills. • Negotiation Skills. • Creative Skills- Expert. • Bright Minds.

I'm learning the culture and the way of life of other country.

My day usually starts w/ the site inspection, I go around the site and inspect the working condition of all personnel. In areas and work that needs work permit, I see to it that permits were provided. Daily, the learnings that I got from my work site is the culture of every personnel that I've worked with. The hardest part of the job is when a work is to be done and some engineers are not aware of the Unsafe Condition of the personnel. Add up to this is the fact that most of the time I was not being informed of the work being done on site. This end up in the delays of their work because if I find the work risky I stop it and coordinate with the proper personnel. Most of the PPE that i require for a certain job was not provided by the company and delays the work. The most enjoyable part of the job is you learned from other people, their ways of life and their culture.

Cons

transportation allowance was deducted from the salary, although the site area is inaccessible to bus and other form of public transport.

Review

Professional Electrical Engr. (Current Employee), Dubai U.A.E. – June 25, 2012Pros: Free breaktime and Day offCons: Example: Short breaks, healthcare, etc.As my experience for more than six years abroad in Arab country from Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to United Arab Emirates I can describe this places as the one of the most coldest and hotted country in the world that the climate can reach maximum of 55degree warm.And I'm thankful to the God even I faced this kind of climate my mind,my body,and my emotion 100percent focus to my job.And i learned from my self to be a hardworking where ever you are and be a good discipline to our health.For management its normal that we can faced some problem and we can solve this,if we are helping each other for the seek of the company growth. About my co workers i do not face any problems because I treated my co workers as my brothers and sisters being a part of my family just like being a part of the company. The hardest part of my job when I assign to another place and we travel in the desert for almost 50 hours.And the most enjoyable part of the job when I got a promotion and increment salary.

Pros

free breaktime and day off

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eagle Electromechanical LLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Eagle Electromechanical LLC Reviews by Location

• Eagle Electromechanical LLC
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?