Dynamic vision

Dynamic vision Employee Reviews

As a software developer very impressive

I start working at dynamic vision solution as software developer.. it’s real a Challenging job for me and really a tough job but I prove my self best and always give my best and really my ceo is happy with me

εταιρεια χωρις καμμια διαθεσης υποστηριξης των εργαζόμενων

χωρις οργανωση και management culture καμμια δυνατοτητα επιχειρησιακης επικοινωνιας.!!!

productive

Daily Cash UP Monthly stock Take Answering calls Dealing with customer complaint and relying to the correct staff to rectify problem Selling products to customers/cashier /sales assisstant. Keeping the front of house need an tidy at all times. Keeping customers up to date with orders Opening and closing of business /key Holder Daily checking of stock and food qulity checking quality of food delivery daily Filling Data Capture junior manager

Pros

productive

Cons

Fun work environment

Fun work environment with ping pong and snacks. A lot of hard working individuals work at Dynamic Vision and make it the company it is. Dynamic Vision.

This Company does not think about worker's future.

The work is normal as off-shore,Management does not interested about worker's Training,about there future.About Safety they focus on completing paper work,not practical implementation.I can't see any hardest part Of the Job,But I enjoy when I see my crew working as a good Team.

Pros

Free Lunch

Fun and Energetic enviroment

I plan and organize all our camps and events for our corporate clients and schools. Do most of the quotes for our camps. Do internal marketing and sales to get new business in I have learned to listen more. Management is passionate about the business Love my co-workers The hardest part of the job is doing quantities and working with our menus I love dealing with our clients and all the vendors and suppliers and delivering my best.

Pros

Flexible Hours

Cons

Salary cuts

Good working environment and Relations with colleagues

Working with was great step for me, in all areas of professional field.i have widened network of my field.The best thing was team work, every excels their skills and was also helping each other.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dynamic vision. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.3
2.8
  • Dynamic vision
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?