Dusk Tourism

Dusk Tourism Pay & Benefits reviews

United Arab Emirates124 reviews

Clear
4.8Pay & Benefits

It was a good company with condusive work environment. The company provided room for employees growth.

Dusk tourism is a company that deals wirh Uae Visa and visa change. It is a competitive business employees have to work smart to outwit competitors. A healthy culture of team work and good management enables employees perform well and productively. Salary payments and incentives are done in time emplooyees don't face financial constraints.

Pros

Transparency in cash handling.

Cons

Fraudulent activities not allowed.

Waste of time

Honestly i can not recommend this company to any one.I worked there.Their visas prices are very high but they don t care about that fact and they just want you to sell it even if you will not get your full salary (which is already low). The pressure there is Overpressure..it is totally insane .At the beginning for your Training they will never tell you directly what you will go through..You will have to spend a complete month of what they call training there using you own visa and your own money for your daily transportation and food before you discover what is going on with them.Extra working hours ,overpressure, low salary and i can tell you that once you sign the contract then you are really stuck with them for a long time specially freshers here in UAE who just arrived from their home country ! If you have to be stuck with a company here in UAE it s better be for a better company !!!!!

Pros

Cons

Just using your tourist visa

"Interesting experience"

Amazing training opportunities, Good work life balance but get driven by project as like any other consulting co. Good experience, good salary, good gear

"Nice Company"

Great work/home life balance, benefits willing to invest in new grads Lots of very smart people, lots of technical capability, lots of innovation, room to grow

"Great Company to work for and to grow with"

Lots of opportunities to learn and grow, no micro management, competitive salary and benefits, stability Flexibility and career development Good benefits, environment, and job security for young employees

"Good company"

Job security for younger generation. Good work life balance Good company culture and helpful for career progression Great colleagues, good compensation, benefits, interesting work

Dusk Toiurism is one of the greatest places to work!

Dusk Tourism is a very good company to work in the Visa Services. There is a huge scope of learning and working . The job security is also good and the business is well-managed. They take care of their employees and provide various benefits and bonuses I've not seen with any other company."

Dusk Toiurism is one of the greatest places to work!

"Nice place to work"

It is a good place to work and learn grow yourself fast. Senior colleagues are very cooperative. Amazing culture, great benefits, great pay, good opportunity to learn and awesome people and management.

'An excellent start for a career in Travel Agency

Friendly staff, great campus, good career planning and employee benefits. Challenging work with experienced support crew, seeing product development from beginning to end

Great Company to Work For!

Still a great place to work. A lot of opportunities to learn new skills and move around the company internally. I learned enough to launch a sales career having no experience coming in, the "culture"'/benefits/perks were unbeatable. I really enjoyed the actual day to day of what I did in working with clients and selling a good product. Also the training was really strong and thorough.

'Really enjoyable place,'An excellent start for a career

Friendly staff, good career planning and employee benefits. Challenging work with experienced support crew, seeing product development from beginning to end, understanding the impact that the company is making to the world.

Good management team

Good supportive management team and good working atmosphere , well growthed company. On time salary, good benefits and sales commission. No work pressure.

Supportive management and company

Its a great place to work. I really enjoy every day that i go to work .i really like the office and the people within it. Good and supportive management team. Good working environment. Its my pleasure to be a part of dusk tourism.

Pros

Salary on time and feel free to work

Friendly Staff and Caring Management

Worked with This company for 6 months now and so far so good. Salary is on time and the team is very Helpful. i Enjoy working here Though sometimes the working Hours are longer than 8 upto 9 hrs. Everything else is okay as far as i am concerned.

Pros

Salary on Time

Cons

None so Far

Fast phase, co-workers are friendly, good benefit.

It's a fast phase work, co-workers are friendly and helpful. Management are great and helpful. Workplace it varies, i recommend Dusk Tourism to work for. love working with the Dusk Tourism team. (Insurance covered, good commission scheme, exceed of target will get extra income). Simply awesome atmosphere.

Family Lunch every Thursday and Birthday Celebrations for every employee. it is the best culture that i liked about the company. Salary is on Time. I would Recommend the company

Cons

Strict Timing, Strict Targets

Previous employer in DUSK TOURISM

Dear all I'm the previous employee in this company, this is very lower level company, Never this company paid your Full salary, always they hiring staff, everyday there is interview but never they will process your visa, They will use your valuable time and make your pocket empty, specially management very bad in this company, unprofessional management and unprofessional company.no holiday,no pay,

Pros

Nothing free, if they get your small mistake management will make big issue they did diduct your salary

Cons

No fix timing, long hours duty with full of stress

Excellent Staff and good opportunity to learn

The management and the working environment is very good. They support everyone to grow and push us to our limits and everyone is very helpful. I learn a lot of techniques and ways to improve not just myself but also my selling abilities through regular coaching. Our daily works is very productive, with pressure just like in any sales company but the support we receives helps us.

Pros

Friendly environment, learning new things everyday, good salary. The staff and the management are amazing.

Cons

Over time without paying, working during holidays

Excellent company with amazing services

Dusk tourism is a well reputed company , well know as per services. The employees are so friendly. In fact working as family is what amaze me most.Management also very friendly to employees. its simply a place to be.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

short hours

"Best tourism to work in uae "

To start with, the most amazing part of this company is it does not let you feel like you are a employee. It feels like a family. Work is good and the boss and managers are very helpful and supportive. You feel you are in safe hands.

Pros

Weekly Incentives, Benefits

Cons

There is no con with this company. Everything is just great

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dusk Tourism. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Dusk Tourism Reviews by Location