Dusk Tourism

Dusk Tourism Management reviews

United Arab Emirates124 reviews

Clear

It was a good company with condusive work environment. The company provided room for employees growth.

Dusk tourism is a company that deals wirh Uae Visa and visa change. It is a competitive business employees have to work smart to outwit competitors. A healthy culture of team work and good management enables employees perform well and productively. Salary payments and incentives are done in time emplooyees don't face financial constraints.

Pros

Transparency in cash handling.

Cons

Fraudulent activities not allowed.

only for likes and reviews

They hire people for social media marketing, after they get enough likes they will fire employees without any reason. Even they keep employees passport and force them to sign contract which mentioned if we leave company we have to pay 50000 aed. There are lots of complainants with labor about Dusk tours

Pros

nothing

Cons

They cheat employee by holding their passports

"Great Company to work for and to grow with"

Lots of opportunities to learn and grow, no micro management, competitive salary and benefits, stability Flexibility and career development Good benefits, environment, and job security for young employees

"Nice place to work"

It is a good place to work and learn grow yourself fast. Senior colleagues are very cooperative. Amazing culture, great benefits, great pay, good opportunity to learn and awesome people and management.

good and collaborative colleagues

i will never recommend this company to anyone ,you will be wasting time ,you go through a rigorous 2 weeks training then offer letter of which you are still not sure if you will get the job.The management has no respect for employees ,no dignity for staff you work like you a robot ,every week hiring an firing i would not recommend anyone but you can try your luck.

'I love being part of the team!'

Inclusion - we get involved in a lot of updates from the CEO and executive. Great training opportunities. A progressive and diverse organisation always looking for new ideas and seeking feedback from all levels of staffing to improve services.

'Caring company with good perks.'

Very good perks and senior management that very caring of staff. Great opportunities for career development. Fun working environment, good friendships made. Good working conditions.

'One of the best companies I ever worked for.'

Continuous motivation, pushing up your career to the limits. great support from the management, not a single day is the same, multitude of duties, variety of things.

'Great work-life balance, ample movement and development opportunities

For the right people, career advancement will be rewarded. The senior management take care of all staff which is rare in big corporations. Good pay, great challenges, great upper management, culturally diverse & A great opportunity to move up in your career & provide A grade training along the way.

'Great people to work for, very understanding'

Great people, always been very understanding and have assisted me in every situation. Value of employee. Best environment. good for start a career. Very professional and ethical working. Happy with management. Feels like family

'Amazing very luck to have an opportunity to work with Dusk Tourism

Great company to work for. Great management. Gives every employee enough chance for individual growth and development.I really enjoyed having a manager who gave a great deal of support and appreciated each staff member for their good qualities

I enjoyed every opportunity given and the team I worked with were great. '

The team I worked with were brilliant. The management structure was well balanced and new exactly what was required to meet the needs of the staff. Flexible, fun and focussed work place. Many exciting opportunities to grow, develop and challenge yourself.

'Really satisfying, and I enjoy going to work.

I love working here, the staff are amazing, the management really invest in you.I love the management , they are so kind, and treat you so well. We all work together as a team to achieve our budgets which works well.

I have found it a very supportive company so far.'

Good experiences with management and work opportunities so far, with room for progression if I want it and am able to.Good management structure when followed. Service standards and expectations are high.

Met the love of my life during my time working there, nothing positive to comment on regarding the workplace'

Very accepting and supportive of minority groups in their workplace and promote professional conduct at every level even though dress is casual. High staff turnover at all levels (lower level to management) so a lot of tasks are not followed up and sorted out

'I genuinely enjoy going in to work not only because of the satisfaction I get from helping customers but also because of all the great friends I have

A great work environment with a close-knit and supportive team that are all very satisfied. Management does a great job of looking out for employees and everyone is very driven and enthusiastic. The hub of technology, you always end up learning something new!

One of a kind workforce!'

It is truely the greatest place to work. From management to co workers to how the company operates is just fantastic. They take care of their employees and were in supportive in your career, if you had any issues or needed a chat.

Good management team

Good supportive management team and good working atmosphere , well growthed company. On time salary, good benefits and sales commission. No work pressure.

Great people and Travel Benefits

Enjoyed learning airport codes, Learned about different cultures and met many people. Great employees and great management. Always learning something new, and every day brings its own challenges which makes it very interesting.

Best place to work

I have been working in this company since long now. I am really happy with the management and the work environment and that is the reason that holds me in this company. This is the best place for new opportunities especially for freshers.

Excellent launching pad for the career growth.

I have been working at Atibir Industries full-time for more than 3 years. Supporting staff.working invorment are very good and I am very happy, Its a very good company to work with very professional and nice co workers. Policies of management is quite clear. Remuneration is quite good and attractive.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dusk Tourism. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Dusk Tourism Reviews by Location